Page: 1

Days of Our Lives Question

supportivemom Profile Photosupportivemom Profile Photo
supportivemom
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Days of Our Lives Question#1
Posted: 12/26/07 at 1:08am
Okay, I don't really watch this show anymore but I tuned in yesterday and today to catch the Horton Christmas tree ornament party. I've been watching Days since it first started and it always brings back memories of when I used to watch it with my mom. So, what happened to the tree scenes at Alice's house? Did they do this last week- did I miss it or did they just totally blow it off? I loved seeing Doug and Julie today but I miss the ornaments. mom
sesot Profile Photosesot Profile Photo
sesot
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Days of Our Lives Question#2
Posted: 12/26/07 at 1:13am
This is the first time they didn't do it. They mentioned it a few times, but didn't show it. Not sure why?
supportivemom
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Days of Our Lives Question#2
Posted: 12/26/07 at 1:16am
Thanks Sesot. You would have thought that Bo and Hope would have carried on this tradition. Or any of the older characters. What a shame. This was such a long standing tradition. mom
sesot Profile Photosesot Profile Photo
sesot
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Days of Our Lives Question#3
Posted: 12/27/07 at 5:00pm
Hey mom, they did decorate the tree yesterday. they didn't let the tradition die. The woman who plays Alice must not be in the best health. She sat in a chair the entire time, had minimal lines, and wasn't shown much at all.
supportivemom
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Days of Our Lives Question#4
Posted: 12/27/07 at 5:11pm
Thanks sesot- I totally missed the whole Horton Christmas tree. I'm glad they continued the tradition. At least Juno (the reason I missed the show) was worth missing the Hortons. mom
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Days of Our Lives Question#5
Posted: 12/28/07 at 12:24pm
You've been watching Days of Our Lives since 1965?
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
JerseyGirl2 Profile PhotoJerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Days of Our Lives Question#6
Posted: 12/28/07 at 1:08pm
I don't watch the show anymore, but we usually try to catch it around the holidays just for the corny funfest that is the tree decorating ceremony. The looks that are exchanged as they put names on the tree are pretty melodramatic. (and I usually get all sniffly when they put Tom's ornament on.) It also usually means the return of Doug & Julie which makes me very happy. I didn't catch it this year, though. Mrs. Horton has been in a chair for the scene the past couple of years.
Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!