papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
woodwick candles#1
Posted: 11/3/07 at 11:46pm
woodwick candles

f*cking love them!!
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: woodwick candles#2
Posted: 11/4/07 at 5:30pm
F*cking hate 'em!

The power went out and I had to put one in the bathroom and it gave off no light and it sounded like there was a forest fire headed my way.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: woodwick candles#2
Posted: 11/4/07 at 5:51pm
well, duh, joe they're not for practicality. they're for stinkiness and the sound of the fire for us apartment dwellers who have no fireplaces.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
uncageg Profile Photouncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: woodwick candles#3
Posted: 11/4/07 at 5:58pm
I love candles. Never heard of these but want some. I did a search, do you have to order them or can you find them in stores?
Just give the world Love.
yodamarie78 Profile Photoyodamarie78 Profile Photo
yodamarie78
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: woodwick candles#4
Posted: 11/4/07 at 6:02pm
There's a link on the Virginia Candle Company home page to find a retailer in your area.

I'm going to have to seek these out. I love the idea of a candle that sounds like a fireplace.
Virginia Candle Company
uncageg
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: woodwick candles#5
Posted: 11/4/07 at 6:18pm
Thanks! I live close to a few places that sell them here (within walking distance) and work close to one. I think I know what I will be doing during my lunch hour tomorrow!
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: woodwick candles#6
Posted: 11/4/07 at 6:23pm
i got mine at cracker barrel.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

uncageg
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: woodwick candles#7
Posted: 11/4/07 at 6:27pm
They sell them at a store not far from my apt. and at the Botanic Gardens, which I can walk to. But there is a place on the 16th Street Mall that I will go to tomorrow.
uncageg
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: woodwick candles#8
Posted: 11/5/07 at 10:42pm
So I went to the place on the 16th Street Mall to get one of these candles. All they had was the Strawberry scent! I will go to another store to find the scent I want as I figure, one fruit in my apt. is enough!