Page: 1

The Real World. Sydney.

muscle23ftl Profile Photomuscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The Real World. Sydney.#1
Posted: 8/10/07 at 12:34pm
Well, I try not to watch it, but I can't seem to avoid it, since they always put hot guys in it.

To the delight of the heterosexual male audience, they now have two blondes with huge breasts, actually, for moments I felt I was watching "The Girls Next Door" on E!

Did anyone catch the 1st episode?
"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-
Updated On: 8/10/07 at 12:34 PM
StageManager2 Profile PhotoStageManager2 Profile Photo
StageManager2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: The Real World. Syndey.#2
Posted: 8/10/07 at 12:35pm
Who's Syndey?
Salve, Regina, Mater misericordiae
Vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra
Salve, Salve Regina
Ad te clamamus exsules filii Eva
Ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes
O clemens O pia
muscle23ftl
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: The Real World. Syndey.#2
Posted: 8/10/07 at 12:38pm
LOL! *edited*
"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: The Real World. Syndey.#3
Posted: 8/10/07 at 1:09pm
Sydney is the pretty girl who started out talking about remaining faithful to her boyfriend back home, but the first night in the house got drunk or naked in the hot tub and after making out with the other girls, took at least one of the guys to bed. The rest of the time she drank heavily, flew into jealous rages at the drop of the hat and "hooked up" with the guys in the house or total strangers whenever she could. She would periodically call her mom/sister/boyfriend and cry drunkenly about how hard it was and how much she wanted to come home, but stayed to the end.

Wait, did I narrow it down at all?????
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
muscle23ftl
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: The Real World. Syndey.#4
Posted: 8/10/07 at 1:13pm
Oh, you killed me with that! It's so true, always the same thing, all these guys going to The Real World, and leaving a BF/GF at home, it gets old. But I never get tired of drooling over the guys.

I meant Sydney, Australia, by the way, LOL!