Page: 1

Careful What You Open ...HP7 Spoilers Showing Up

kelzama
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Some fellow posters have named names on another HP thread. Fact or rumor, keep it to yourself.

My personal media blackout starts now.
Albin Profile PhotoAlbin Profile Photo
Albin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mine too. I don't get my hands on the book until tomorrow afternoon. No CNN.com, No broadwayworld.com, no TV, No radio. I'm even going out of my way not to talk to anyone at work. How I'm going to avoid overhearing conversations at the airport when I pick my daughter up is anyone's guess.

I'm obessed with finding out what happens on my own in my own time.
mominator Profile Photomominator Profile Photo
mominator
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You might also want to add e-mails to that list. The book is already out in Europe, so some lucky people have already finished it!
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien
Johnnytoc
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Stupid NY Times and their stupid review...

I haven't read it, but I think it's the stupidest thing I've heard of any paper doing in a while.
Weez Profile PhotoWeez Profile Photo
Weez
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The book is already out in Europe, so some lucky people have already finished it!

Incorrect. It's out at 12.01am tonight, so the UK still has over seven hours to go, and I don't think the rest of Europe is *that* far ahead of us...