Page: 1

Super Troopers?

Lorelai Profile PhotoLorelai Profile Photo
Lorelai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Super Troopers?#0
Posted: 12/5/03 at 12:27am
First of all, I don't think I've mentioned yet how much I love this off topic message board. Definately a nice addition.
Ok, now for my random comment. Over Thanksgiving dinner my cousin, who's 29 (I'm 23), kept quoting this movie called Super Troopers. I had heard of it from some friends before this but my cousin made me promise to rent it so I finally did yesterday.
I'm not usually one for silly movies, but I have to say, this one definately had it moments....has anyone else seen it?
(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."
DofB5
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Super Troopers?#1
Posted: 12/5/03 at 11:54am
Sorry but I've never seen it. Guess I'll have to try to find it to rent somewhere.

D
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: super troopers?#2
Posted: 12/5/03 at 12:55pm
i loved super troopers...the word game with the stoned kids...brilliant.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Lorelai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: super troopers?#3
Posted: 12/6/03 at 4:47am
papallovesmambo-
the very first one? i totally agree i watched it at least 3 times before watching the rest. i love when...well i don't what to ruin it for anyone...check your PM
(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."
TxTwoStep Profile PhotoTxTwoStep Profile Photo
TxTwoStep
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: super troopers?#4
Posted: 12/11/03 at 5:12pm
i NEED to see this film. i keep hearing about it from the wierdest and most varied sources...
Will: They don't give out awards for helping people be gay... unless you count the Tonys. "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life..."
Lorelai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: re: super troopers?#5
Posted: 12/14/03 at 5:19am
TxTwoStep-

I was able to find it at Blockbuster, which surprised me for some reason, so try renting it.