Page: 1

OT-Stacy J. Fired- Trump Apprentice does she go to Broadway?

JJsugar
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
i know this is very off topic, but did anyone see Trump show last night the Apprentice?

those women really slandered Stacy J, and they are not doctors and are dumb to say she was Scitzo and crazy! Stacy might have been a bit unique or ecentric, but i was shocked that NBC allowed those slanderous remarks to Air on TV! i also was shocked that Donald Trump allowed those stupid women to slander Stacy they are not doctors to diagnose Stacy J!

maybe Stacy J and Omorosa should open up a Broadway show they are unique that is for sure, but crazy i think NOT!

sadly, i do think there is some racism that the women especially have against the black women, i'm white and i can really sadly see the white girls ganging up on the one black girl from the start both Omorosa and Stacy! not to say they should be hired, but i dont think they had a fair chance from the start...

the Apprentice is on NBC and it's no shock that they only have one Black women and one black man on the show! it took 10 years to have a black on Friends show on NBC! I think the show NBC needs to have more racial balance with the contestants cause those white chicks on the team Appex are soo dumb anyway so i can't believe they are the cream of the crop in business that is ridiculous!

i'm white so i can say that if i see the racism against the black girls on that show from the women's team, then i'm sure there is! Omorosa was not that bad i thought she was funny actually! lol

sorry to be off topic, did anyone watch the Apprentice last night?

Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Well, Stacie was slandered. Those girls did gang up on her. It's unfortunate that The DOnald bought it.

It would've been better if on of them had been in the shower when The Donald sent that one chick to the suite to get them all. Then that girl would've been in her towel. Now THAT would've been good television.

Omarosa was a useless person.
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
This IS the off-topic board!

Page: 1