Page: 1

online Scrabble

The Grovers Corners Yenta
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
online Scrabble#0
Posted: 9/19/04 at 7:31pm
Anyone addicted to addicted to online Scrabble as I am? I cant stop playing. What site do people play on> I had a 78 point word today.
"Friends are the people you chose as family."....Me.
LadyGuenevere
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: online Scrabble#1
Posted: 9/19/04 at 7:56pm
I play on Yahoo, I'm not too good at Scrabble, though. And with my luck, I get all the vowels! Or all the "S"s which can work to my advantage, but doesn't allow me to really create words.

What makes me laugh is Yahoo pictionary, when people give up and write the word on the board. It irritates me to no end, but I always laugh.
millie_dillmount Profile Photomillie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: online Scrabble#2
Posted: 9/19/04 at 8:28pm
I played Yahoo! Literati before.

Also the pictionary thing on Yahoo, forgot the exact name, but I used to write the word just to pi$s people off.
"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611
CapnHook Profile PhotoCapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: online Scrabble#3
Posted: 9/19/04 at 8:35pm
Games.com here.
"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle