Page: 1

You ALL must see this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amneris Profile PhotoAmneris Profile Photo
Amneris
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
PIECES OF APRIL... just rented the DVD and was very proud of myself to let 1 h and 20m of my life be taken over by this incredible movie... i sobbed, i laughed... i only wish everyone could see this film.

Amen
thirdrowcenter Profile Photothirdrowcenter Profile Photo
thirdrowcenter
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Thanks, I'm always wondering what movie to rent. I'll look for that one next time.
johny0828 Profile Photojohny0828 Profile Photo
johny0828
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
im renting it on wednesday.
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I never, ever cry at movies and PIECES OF APRIL seriously choked me up. I loved it..

And Patricia Clarkson was robbed of a Best Supporting Actress Oscar...am I right?
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
HunterFosterIsMyGod Profile PhotoHunterFosterIsMyGod Profile Photo
HunterFosterIsMyGod
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
yeah, that was really good, i saw it in the theater. the boyfriend KINDA reminds me of Taye Diggs. but only KINDA.
Mister Matt Profile PhotoMister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I saw it. It was pretty good. The whole musical ovens thing was very cute and I really liked the ending. It could have gone so over-the-top artsy indy depressing direction, but it didn't. For me, it wasn't cathartic or anything, but it was interesting and enjoyable.
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian