Yes, thank you. More please.

Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
east side story Profile Photoeast side story Profile Photo
east side story
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Knives Out#2
Posted: 12/2/19 at 6:44am
Such a delight! I’ve been recommending to everyone.
Roscoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Knives Out#3
Posted: 12/2/19 at 1:36pm

An amusing way to spend a couple of hours on a cruddy Sunday afternoon.  Some tasty moments, most especially from Daniel Craig alone in a car belting out a Broadway classic.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Knives Out#4
Posted: 12/2/19 at 5:24pm

I am right there with you. Our Sunday afternoon was cruddy too.  Also, when Toni Collette referenced a tweet I almost peed.

Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
ColorTheHours048 Profile PhotoColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Knives Out#5
Posted: 12/2/19 at 5:58pm
Loved loved loved.

Also found out Ana de Armas is in post-production for an adaptation of Joyce Carol Oates’s Blonde as Marilyn Monroe, which sounds FABulous.
AEA AGMA SM
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Knives Out#6
Posted: 12/2/19 at 9:53pm

Count me in amongst those who loved it. It was a much slower burn than the previews and commercials play it up to be (I was honestly expecting a lot more madcap almost Clue like comedy), but I found it all the more compelling for not just being a Clue knockoff.

Did you know that every day Mexican gays cross our borders and unplug our brain-dead ladies?