Sorry, no photos are currently available.
Enter your email address above to be notified when new photos are available.
- DanceWorks Presents Propeller's FLESH & SPOKES AND SPASTICUS (Feb 20, 2020)
- NAC Indigenous Theatre and GCTC Managing Directors To Take Part in Intercultural Exchange (Jan 21, 2020)
- Drew Hayden Taylor's COTTAGERS AND INDIANS Examines Microcosm Of Canadian Cultural Debate (Nov 15, 2019)
- BWW Review: GCTC's BANG BANG Blends Humour and Drama in this Gripping Production at Ottawa's Irving Greenberg Theatre Centre (Oct 27, 2019)
- Bang Bang Explores The Line Between Representation And Appropriation With Comedy And Candour (Oct 10, 2019)
- Prismatic Arts Festival Brings Indigenous And Culturally Diverse Artists To Ottawa For 10-Day Festival (Sep 4, 2019)
- LAWYER PLAY Fundraiser Raises $129,000 For GCTC And St. Mary's Home (Jun 11, 2019)
- 20th Anniversary Of GCTC/CCLA Lawyer Play Pays Tribute To A Radio Classic (May 22, 2019)
- Prismatic Arts Festival Announces 2019 Artists And Performances (May 7, 2019)
- LO (OR DEAR MR. WELLS) Explores Uncomfortable Territory In Sex And Power (Apr 23, 2019)