Page: 1

Kyle Chandler Appreciation Thread

Princeton78 Profile PhotoPrinceton78 Profile Photo
Princeton78
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Kyle Chandler Appreciation Thread#1
Posted: 3/19/08 at 7:47am
This guy is just so talented, and classically handsome. I've been a big fan of his for some time. Homefront, Early Edition and Friday Night Lights have all been shows where Kyle has been stellar, but there has just been no huge audience. I won't even talk about his Emmy nominated guest spot on Grey's Anatomy. So here's to Kyle...feel free to worship.

"Y'all have a GRAND day now"
RadiGal2 Profile PhotoRadiGal2 Profile Photo
RadiGal2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Kyle Chandler Appreciation Thread#2
Posted: 3/19/08 at 2:22pm
Love Kyle always stuck me as cute and a good actor...but it was not until he took on the role of Coach Taylor did I become fully and completely obsessed.
"I'm a one-eyed Mormon Democrat from conservative Arizona, and you can't have a higher handicap than that." ~The ever-great and fabulous Morris K. Udall.
Tom1071 Profile PhotoTom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Kyle Chandler Appreciation Thread#2
Posted: 3/19/08 at 2:41pm
He's great. A solid actor and a gorgeous man.
Jon
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Kyle Chandler Appreciation Thread#3
Posted: 3/19/08 at 4:42pm
And he was on Broadway in Roundabout's revival of William Inge's PICNIC about 12 years ago, opposite Ashley Judd. he spent a good amount of his time on stage with his shirt off.
blueroses
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Kyle Chandler Appreciation Thread#4
Posted: 3/19/08 at 4:42pm
I've been in love since HOMEFRONT.
Princeton78 Profile PhotoPrinceton78 Profile Photo
Princeton78
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Kyle Chandler Appreciation Thread#5
Posted: 3/20/08 at 8:01am
"And he was on Broadway in Roundabout's revival of William Inge's PICNIC about 12 years ago, opposite Ashley Judd. he spent a good amount of his time on stage with his shirt off."

....and?
"Y'all have a GRAND day now"
snl89
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Kyle Chandler Appreciation Thread#6
Posted: 3/20/08 at 12:44pm
So, when I was like.. 10 years old, my obsession was Early Edition. And I've pretty much been in love with Kyle Chandler ever since :P

(haha, sorry, totally OT to this thread but I just realized that I was pretty much obsessed with Early Edition at the same time I was obsessed with Spongebob Square Pants and I find that really funny lol)

Plus he was one of the most memorable guest stars on Grey's Anatomy. SUCH a fierce actor.
I don't need a life that's normal. That's way too far away. But something next to normal would be okay. Something next to normal is what I'd like to try. Close enough to normal to get by.
HorseTears Profile PhotoHorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Kyle Chandler Appreciation Thread#7
Posted: 3/21/08 at 1:22am
Early Edition was just fluff, but Friday Night Lights is one of the finest tv dramas created and, I think, perhaps the best network tv drama I've ever seen.

I really hope NBC brings it back for a third season. I am sometimes left gasping at how brilliantly written, directed, produced and acted this show is. It feels like something that should be on HBO. Kyle is excellent on the show, but the ensemble is full of wonderful actors.

""And he was on Broadway in Roundabout's revival of William Inge's PICNIC about 12 years ago, opposite Ashley Judd. he spent a good amount of his time on stage with his shirt off."

Google Image search, here I come!
verynewyorkcurious Profile Photoverynewyorkcurious Profile Photo
verynewyorkcurious
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Kyle Chandler Appreciation Thread#8
Posted: 3/21/08 at 1:38am
Early Edition is one of those one-episode shows. The problem builds at the beginning of the episode and is resolved at the end. You can watch any episode and still get it. I loved the show when I was younger. Are there reruns anywhere?

I have never seen Friday Night Lights though. I remember Kyle Chandler got blown up in Grey's Anatomy.
blueroses
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Kyle Chandler Appreciation Thread#9
Posted: 3/21/08 at 8:37am
Homefront was one of the best dramas ever on television.