Page: 1

bammy's gay advisor out for anti-hillary email

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
the purge of the advisors continues apace. how many people will be left advising the candidates when all is said and done? maybe they should decide this contest on who has had the most advisors resign.
"hillary clinton should disclose her whereabouts 'when monica was having sex with bill.'"
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
I thought the annointed one's side was above this sort of thing.
Updated On: 3/14/08 at 11:48 AM
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
he is. but the god damn white devils he's got working for him obviously are trying to sabotage his plans to save the nation's soul!

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
With each passing day he proves himself to just like the rest.
Two-faced and phony.
....but the world goes 'round
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
Hillary's still a bitch, though. And that's what matters.
Roscoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
And McCain's got a really great bunch of right-to-lifers and godfearing heteros ready to do to the US what Khomeini did to Iran.
"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i get a kick out of watching the same people who have spent 7 years complaining about people rebutting their arguments with "but, but clinton" refusing to acknowledge anything about their own candidates and merely throwing up any republican name that they can think of as a retort.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
And now they too are saying, "But.. but Clinton..."
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh for sure Phyllis. In no way am I saying that Hil is any better.
What I'm saying is that they are both equally cutthroat, so to pretend that you are somehow "above" the game is as ingenuous as it gets.

Bottom line, politicians are all the same.
....but the world goes 'round
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
Word, T to the az.
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
At least Obama handled it well- he's gone.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i am disgusted that he was ever allowed in a position of power to begin with. what the hell is wrong over there?

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort