Page: 1

bammy's $1m earmark for his wife's employers

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
timeline:

2004 - bammy gets elected to the senate

2005 - mishy's salary at university of chicago hospitals goes from $121,910 to $316,962

2006 - bammy requests a $1m earmark for - wait for it - university of chicago hospitals

probably just a coincidence, right? oh, ya gotta love chicago politics, huh? i wonder what other tidbits we'll get with a thorough accounting of his finances? this is change, huh?

sweet scoop
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Updated On: 3/13/08 at 08:46 PM
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
It never ceases to amaze me what goes on here. There's so much corruption that most people are immune to it. I mean, I know few politicians are without flaw, but the batch from Illinois really do take the cake.

Are they SURE it was Obama? I mean, Hillary, I could understand, because she's just a bitch, but Obama? OBAMA? I won't believe it. I SHAN'T!
artscallion Profile Photoartscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
But we expect it from Hillary because she's a bitch. Obama promised us more - maybe not with WORDS, but in a sort of heart conversation he's having with America.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how can he cure america's sick and rotten soul like this?

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
By sending them to University of Chicago Hospitals.
artscallion Profile Photoartscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Um, okay. Whatever.
Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
ooooo, burn scallion. dude you schooled us!

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

Roscoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
2000 -- McCain loses Presidential Election

2001 -- McCain seen parachuting out of airplane before it crashes into World Trade Center.

2002 -- McCain isn't just the owner of a prostitution ring, he's also a client.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/
Updated On: 3/13/08 at 10:17 PM
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
I know! I was one of his bitches!