Page: 1

the official bww election '08 superdelegate thread

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
quit jamming up other threads with your superdelegate talk and post it here.

spitzer's resignation shouldn't cost hillary a supe as patterson's a clintonian as well. but he's reported to be a weak one.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
madbrian Profile Photomadbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I thought they were both supes, so she does lose one.
"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson
pab Profile Photopab Profile Photo
pab
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It will cost her a superdelegate because madbrian is right they both were superdelegates before the resignation.
"Smart! And into all those exotic mystiques -- The Kama Sutra and Chinese techniques. I hear she knows more than seventy-five. Call me tomorrow if you're still alive!"
son_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photoson_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photo
son_of_a_gunn_25
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Will the new Deputy Governor become a superdelegate though? And if so who do they suport?
My avatar is a reminder to myself. I need lots of reminders...
madbrian Profile Photomadbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
My understanding is that the Lt Gov's roles will be assumed by Joe Bruno, the NY State Senate Majority leader. Since he is a Republican, I don't think he will be made a superdelegate for the Dems.
"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i stand corrected by the wonks. she loses one because there won't be no stinking lt. gov.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Updated On: 3/12/08 at 04:19 PM
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
now, now, pj, i thought we weren't going to be fighting amongst ourselves. oh, wait, what's this we blank. i mean of course you people.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm just KIDDING.

Oh, I guess I forgot to put a smiley face:

;-}

papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
why is the grinch winking?

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

jaystarr Profile Photojaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Updated On: 3/12/08 at 05:03 PM