Page: 1

bam bam in 2004 on why he was unqualified to run for president

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
everyday brings me something new that i love, love, love about the preseumptive nominee for the democrats.

"you know, i am a believer in knowing what you're doing when you apply for a job."
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Updated On: 2/26/08 at 02:24 PM
Jonny boy Profile PhotoJonny boy Profile Photo
Jonny boy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Who are you going to vote for if he wins the ticket Papa?
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
regardless of who wins on the left i'll be voting for johnny mac.

i just share these things because i enjoy them. and as a pubic service because like a teacher used to tell me, "you may see this material later."
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
The Boy From Ohio Profile PhotoThe Boy From Ohio Profile Photo
The Boy From Ohio
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Why isn't the Clinton camp all over that? That's a ready made commercial of Obama himself saying he's not qualified.
9/10 - Next To Normal, Ensemble Theatre
9/18 - Brian Stokes Mitchell, Cincy Pop's
9/28 - Death Of A Salesman, Wright State
javero Profile Photojavero Profile Photo
javero
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Why isn't the Clinton camp all over that? That's a ready made commercial of Obama himself saying he's not qualified."

Because unlike the late Ann Richards whose spirit guide she's attempting to channel in Texas, Hillary hadn't been elected to public office anywhere in the land prior to her current stint in the US Senate. Furthermore, all the prior public and private sector positions she held were arranged by her consiglieri-husband Bill.

I'm not suggesting that she's incompetent or unfit to lead, just that she's more a product of Bill's machinations than many are comfortable admitting.
#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.