Page: 1

All this snow in the Midwest!

balletandbroadway
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
All this snow in the Midwest!#1
Posted: 2/6/08 at 9:07pm
I'm in Wisconsin just north of Milwaukee and this snow is terrible! 14 inches overnight and it's still snowing. All this snow in the Midwest!
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it."-- Ferris Bueller's Day Off
WickedRedX Profile PhotoWickedRedX Profile Photo
WickedRedX
Understudy
Understudy
re: All this snow in the Midwest!#2
Posted: 2/6/08 at 9:13pm
The weather right now is rediculus. It got up to 70 degrees on the east coast in some places. It feels like friggin May over here in Delaware!
Liverpool Profile PhotoLiverpool Profile Photo
Liverpool
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: All this snow in the Midwest!#2
Posted: 2/6/08 at 9:16pm
i wish it would have snowed in NYC this year.
bschneid76 Profile Photobschneid76 Profile Photo
bschneid76
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: All this snow in the Midwest!#3
Posted: 2/7/08 at 7:25am
No kidding. I just moved to NYC from Michigan where I have lived for the past 24 years. I went to school in the Upper Peninsula and boy the snow there was amazing (and terrible). But there hasn't been an inch of snow in the Big Apple all year. Which is a bit scary. Especially when it's February and we are having spring weather........and people say this is normal!
"Love the Art in Yourself. Not Yourself in the Art." -- Stanislavski
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: All this snow in the Midwest!#4
Posted: 2/7/08 at 8:28am
Northwest of Chicago and I've got about 15 inches burying the car. I think I'm taking another snowday.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
jam_man
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: All this snow in the Midwest!#5
Posted: 2/7/08 at 10:59am
You know how crazy it is where I am in southern Illinois? Friday it snowed 5-7", and then Monday it was 70 degrees. No joke.
"Who is Stephen Sondheim?" -roninjoey
"The man who wishes he had written Phantom of the Opera!" - SueleenGay

GO CARDINALS!!!
Pip Profile PhotoPip Profile Photo
Pip
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: All this snow in the Midwest!#6
Posted: 2/7/08 at 11:02am
The weather was nasty driving home last night in southwest Michigan, but we only got about half the snow they were predicting so that's good. Lot's of schools delayed or closed today, but at least the traffic is flowing.
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: All this snow in the Midwest!#7
Posted: 2/7/08 at 11:03am
Yep Jam- Tuesday it was about 50 here and raining like a mofo. By the time the sun set, the temperature had dropped 20 degrees and the rain had changd to snow.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.