Page: 1

The New Republican Weight Loss Program?

TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The New Republican Weight Loss Program?#1
Posted: 1/19/08 at 2:16pm
Are you too busy campaigning to lose those last few pounds? Then just Photoshop your
head onto a skinny persons body! Why have your own body slimmed down (You know, like Patti Lupone on the Gypsy poster) when you can just put your head on someone elses body?

HOUSTON, Texas (AP) -- A mailer from a congressional candidate's campaign contains a photo of his head attached to an image of a different body that makes him look thinner.

The photo is presented as a true image of Dean Hrbacek, a Republican former mayor of Sugar Land, Texas. In reality, it is a computerized composite of Hrbacek's face and someone else's slimmer figure, in suit and tie, from neck to knee.

The New Republican Weight Loss Program?
Full Story
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
roquat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
That looks disconcertingly like Bill Irwin...
I ask in all honesty/What would life be?/Without a song and a dance, what are we?/So I say "Thank you for the music/For giving it to me."
misschung Profile Photomisschung Profile Photo
misschung
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
When I first looked at that checklist, I saw the words "sugar" and "lower" and thought it was actually about weight loss.
The morning star always gets wonderful bright the minute before it has to go --doesn't it?
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm thinking, "Man, if he can't be honest about WHO he is, how could anyone trust him as a politician?"
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2