A Python and his 'Evil Machines'

TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
A Python and his 'Evil Machines'#1
Posted: 1/12/08 at 1:23pm
Sounds interesting...

LISBON, Portugal (AP) -- Terry Jones giggles as he describes his latest project: vacuum cleaners, dryers and parking meters singing opera on stage.

The Monty Python alumnus and an all-Portuguese cast are rehearsing for the Saturday world premiere in Lisbon of "Evil Machines." Jones co-wrote the libretto and is directing.

Full Story
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
erikaamato
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: A Python and his 'Evil Machines'#2
Posted: 1/12/08 at 2:13pm
I love Terry Jones (and all the Pythons, actually)! Sounds very cool and hilarious. Too bad I can't afford plane fare to Portugal.

Diva: I'm guessing Domingo wouldn't be interested in producing this for LA Opera? re: A Python and his 'Evil Machines'
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: A Python and his 'Evil Machines'#2
Posted: 1/12/08 at 2:22pm
Like, he talks to me...

lol re: A Python and his 'Evil Machines'
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
SueleenGay Profile PhotoSueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: A Python and his 'Evil Machines'#3
Posted: 1/12/08 at 5:12pm
Jesus, I thought this was going to be about Clay and his Claymates. What happened to that thread?
PEACE.
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: A Python and his 'Evil Machines'#4
Posted: 1/12/08 at 5:15pm
Poof.

Just like Clay.