Page: 1

Question for the people with Ipods....Help!

B2488
Understudy
Understudy
So my computer broke and I have to purchase a new one, but I don't want to lose all the songs that are on my Ipod when I get my new laptop.

Therefore, I was wondering how do you take songs that are already saved on your Ipod and put them back onto Itunes without losing any music from either program?

Thanks for reading!
ErikJ972 Profile PhotoErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I could be wrong but unless you backed up your iTunes music on another drive I think you're screwed....sorry!!
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
what do you mean "broke"? If the hard drive is still intact, which it usually is, then you can transfer your itunes file to your new computer with a transfer card.
It's not called a "transfer card" exactly, but it's some kind of "card" that basically sends all your files to the new hard drive in the new computer.
....but the world goes 'round
SNLMedia Profile PhotoSNLMedia Profile Photo
SNLMedia
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
If all of the music is already on your iPod, then you don't need to worry about the old computer at all. iTunes should let you duplicate the music on your iPod on your computer.
"The world is a better place because of hairspray." - Michael Ball

TM1162 Profile PhotoTM1162 Profile Photo
TM1162
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
Go to apple.com under itunes support it will tell you how to transfer the items on your ipod to your new computer.