Page: 1

WEDNESDAY MORNING CHUCKLE

Broadwayboobs Profile PhotoBroadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
WEDNESDAY MORNING CHUCKLE#1
Posted: 12/19/07 at 4:01am
I was out walking with my 4 year old daughter. She picked up something off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item away from her and I asked her not to do that. 'Why?' my daughter asked.
'Because it's been on the ground, you don't know where it's
been, it's dirty, and probably has germs' I replied.
At this point, my daughter looked at me with total admiration and asked, 'Momma, how do you know all this stuff, you are so smart.' I was thinking quickly.
'All moms know this stuff. It's on the Mom Test. You have to know it,or they don't let you be a Mom.'
We walked along in silence for 2 or 3
minutes, but she was evidently pondering this new information. 'OH...I get it!' she beamed, 'So if you don't pass the test you have to be the dad.
'Exactly' I replied back with a big smile on my face WEDNESDAY MORNING CHUCKLE
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Wanna Be A Foster Profile PhotoWanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: WEDNESDAY MORNING CHUCKLE#2
Posted: 12/19/07 at 4:03am
Ha.
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
SweetQintheLights
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: WEDNESDAY MORNING CHUCKLE#2
Posted: 12/19/07 at 4:29am
Boobs- you post so early- it seems earlier and earlier each day!

I have yet to go to sleep!

Have a great day! re: WEDNESDAY MORNING CHUCKLE
"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178
KelRel Profile PhotoKelRel Profile Photo
KelRel
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: WEDNESDAY MORNING CHUCKLE#3
Posted: 12/19/07 at 6:49am
I love it!
"All the while making faces like a baby platypus who forget to take some Beano before eating a chimichanga." FindingNamo in reference to Jessica Simpson's singing.