Page: 1

Jessica Alba is Pregnant!

romantico Profile Photoromantico Profile Photo
romantico
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Jessica Alba is Pregnant!#1
Posted: 12/12/07 at 9:34am
No wonder Jessica Alba's been trying to elude the cameras so aggressively lately - she's been hiding some big news, it seems.

People magazine reports this morning that Jess is pregnant, and longtime boy Cash Warren is the dad, according to her rep, Brad Cafarelli. The couple are expecting their joy-bundle in late spring, early summer next year. They met back in 2004 on the set of "The Fantastic Four."

http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/12/jessica-alba-is-preggers/
'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-
AC126748 Profile PhotoAC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jessica Alba is Pregnant!#2
Posted: 12/12/07 at 12:31pm
Hopefully, this will keep her off the stage and far away from SPEED-THE-PLOW.
"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body
futurenala Profile Photofuturenala Profile Photo
futurenala
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jessica Alba is Pregnant!#2
Posted: 12/12/07 at 6:14pm
o....kay...
"Robin De Jesus has issues"~ JANET DACAL "Yeah, and that's putting it lightly"~ ANDREA BURNS "If you watched CBS on June 15th , I was nominated for a Tony... And I was in Camp"~ ROBIN DE JESUS "...but I ^&#$@*% made you believe I was Italian!"~MATTHEW MORRISON http://legallybrownonbroadway.com/
supportivemom Profile Photosupportivemom Profile Photo
supportivemom
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jessica Alba is Pregnant!#3
Posted: 12/12/07 at 7:05pm
Just saw the baby daddy on one of the entertainment shows, She's gonna have one beautiful baby! mom
romantico
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jessica Alba is Pregnant!#4
Posted: 12/12/07 at 7:24pm
Yeah, he's hot but he cheated on her twice this past summer.Perez Hilton has nicknamed him K.Fed the 2nd.Apparently this was not planned.I hear she's a real bitch and she is suppose to be a devout catholic.LOL
'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-
supportivemom
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jessica Alba is Pregnant!#5
Posted: 12/12/07 at 7:26pm
I guess that's why she didn't use birth control? mom
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jessica Alba is Pregnant!#6
Posted: 12/12/07 at 8:12pm
She wouldn't have needed birth control if she had just done what she was supposed to do and wait until AFTER she was married to have sex.

But that's just me.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
supportivemom
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jessica Alba is Pregnant!#7
Posted: 12/12/07 at 8:13pm
Diva- HA! mom
romantico
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jessica Alba is Pregnant!#8
Posted: 12/12/07 at 8:19pm
"She wouldn't have needed birth control if she had just done what she was supposed to do and wait until AFTER she was married to have sex"

Thats what a GOOD catholic would have done. I hate how she keeps saying she would never do a nude scene because of her morals and her religion and feels insecure about her body yet appears on Maxim magazine barely dressed and plays a stripper in Sin City. Jessica Alba is the person who will be begging to do Playboy when its too late in her career and no one remembers her.(*cough Belinda Carlyle*Cough* Kristy Swanson*cough)
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jessica Alba is Pregnant!#9
Posted: 12/12/07 at 8:19pm
Aw, oops baby.
supportivemom
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jessica Alba is Pregnant!#10
Posted: 12/12/07 at 8:22pm
Excellent points romantico! mom
romantico
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jessica Alba is Pregnant!#11
Posted: 12/12/07 at 8:33pm
Thanks! I hate these actors and actresses who say they refuse to do nudity because of their morales and these other lame excuses.I have more respect for an actress like Kate Winslet or Ewan McGregor than I do Jessica Alba!By the way, I love nudity and wish more actors and actresses would get over it already and do more of it!This country sucks when it comes to nudity! Too many "Huckabee's" I guess!
mauriposa Profile Photomauriposa Profile Photo
mauriposa
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jessica Alba is Pregnant!#12
Posted: 12/12/07 at 9:22pm
Wait. Ewan is naked somewhere on film and I don't know about it? What did I miss?
futurenala Profile Photofuturenala Profile Photo
futurenala
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jessica Alba is Pregnant!#13
Posted: 12/12/07 at 9:33pm
I notice that whenever she wins an award she goes on and on about how she was cross eyed and pigeon toed and... Has anyone actually seen proof of this?
"Robin De Jesus has issues"~ JANET DACAL "Yeah, and that's putting it lightly"~ ANDREA BURNS "If you watched CBS on June 15th , I was nominated for a Tony... And I was in Camp"~ ROBIN DE JESUS "...but I ^&#$@*% made you believe I was Italian!"~MATTHEW MORRISON http://legallybrownonbroadway.com/
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Jessica Alba is Pregnant!#14
Posted: 12/12/07 at 9:58pm
Ewan is naked somewhere on film and I don't know about it? What did I miss?

His huge uncut cock?

Page: 1