Page: 1

Oh, no she di'n't!

nitsua Profile Photonitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh, no she di'n't!#1
Posted: 11/26/07 at 4:08pm
"SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Pepper spray failed to deter Ingrid Marie Rivera, who beat 29 rivals to become the island's 2008 Miss Universe contestant.

Pageant organizers said they hope to catch and expose whoever was responsible for dousing Rivera's evening gowns with pepper spray and spiking her makeup, causing her to break out in hives."

And she won!
Watch out, girl!
"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Oh, no she di'n't!#2
Posted: 11/26/07 at 4:15pm
Kids stuff.

You should have seen some of the **** people were pulling in the pageants I was in.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
nitsua Profile Photonitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Oh, no she di'n't!#2
Posted: 11/26/07 at 4:18pm
Who knew Drag Queens were fiestier than those Puerto Ricans?
"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere
Wilhelmina  Profile PhotoWilhelmina  Profile Photo
Wilhelmina
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: Oh, no she di'n't!#3
Posted: 11/26/07 at 4:24pm
A little ground glass in the pancake Diva?

Nitsua - that is an interesting name. As chance would have it - spelled backwards it's Austin which was the name of another previous poster from Las Vegas who disappeared a while back. Wonder what ever happened to the Captain.
Elphaba Profile PhotoElphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Oh, no she di'n't!#4
Posted: 11/26/07 at 11:10pm
oh God, please don't tell me he who has attended a thousand trade schools (and not graduated from one) is back....well except for the one trade he is good at which IS Trade
It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956
Elphaba Profile PhotoElphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Oh, no she di'n't!#6
Posted: 11/26/07 at 11:16pm
thanks blue!
It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956
Updated On: 11/26/07 at 11:16 PM
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Oh, no she di'n't!#7
Posted: 11/27/07 at 12:30am
Yes, ground glass.

And bleach in spray bottles

Or hidden razor blades.

Or the ever popular, "Girl, there's a little something on your.." then you reach out and smear their make-up right before they enter.

I didn't win Miss Gay California/America 4 years in a row without learning a few things. The best part was actually getting Ms. Congeniality as well!
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2