Page: 1

A pug does something in his owner's mouth that he shouldn't

DBillyP Profile PhotoDBillyP Profile Photo
DBillyP
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I wasn't sure how to title this thread ...
Ron and Jerry
"I am open, and I am willing, For to be hopeless would seem so strange. It dishonors those who go before us, So lift me up to the light of change." Holly Near
Mr Roxy Profile PhotoMr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I hope the dog is still with us.

That was a real pisser.
Poster Emeritus
iHeartMyGeek Profile PhotoiHeartMyGeek Profile Photo
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Looks to me like that pug was really "pissed off"!

Ba dum bum.
"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."
futurenala Profile Photofuturenala Profile Photo
futurenala
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Im going to throw up now.
"Robin De Jesus has issues"~ JANET DACAL "Yeah, and that's putting it lightly"~ ANDREA BURNS "If you watched CBS on June 15th , I was nominated for a Tony... And I was in Camp"~ ROBIN DE JESUS "...but I ^&#$@*% made you believe I was Italian!"~MATTHEW MORRISON http://legallybrownonbroadway.com/
SweetQintheLights
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
He dropped the dog!!!

Pee is sterile, by the way.
"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178
jrb_actor Profile Photojrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
DBillyP
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
He did drop the dog, and, if you listen carefully, you can hear the dog squeal when he does.

I assume the dog was okay.
"I am open, and I am willing, For to be hopeless would seem so strange. It dishonors those who go before us, So lift me up to the light of change." Holly Near
mominator Profile Photomominator Profile Photo
mominator
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Poor little dog, I hope he is OK.
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien
SNLMedia Profile PhotoSNLMedia Profile Photo
SNLMedia
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I just saw this video a few minutes ago. It almost looks staged, the way the guy closes his eyes right before the dog pees.

Regardless, I hope the dog is OK too.
"The world is a better place because of hairspray." - Michael Ball

jrb_actor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You know--you are right. I'm starting think it's fake--that he knew his dog would do that.
folkyboy Profile Photofolkyboy Profile Photo
folkyboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
especially since the pug looks mad old to be just a new member of his family
jrb_actor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
DBillyP
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
If you knew your dog would pee if you picked him up, would you let him pee in your mouth?!?

Myspace video "fame" or not, I think that would be a no ...
futurenala Profile Photofuturenala Profile Photo
futurenala
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Poor dog.
"Robin De Jesus has issues"~ JANET DACAL "Yeah, and that's putting it lightly"~ ANDREA BURNS "If you watched CBS on June 15th , I was nominated for a Tony... And I was in Camp"~ ROBIN DE JESUS "...but I ^&#$@*% made you believe I was Italian!"~MATTHEW MORRISON http://legallybrownonbroadway.com/
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Absolutely fake. I think this was take two- or more. If you notice, he's wiping his face before the "pee" flies. Besides which, no dog owner would ever hold their new dog that way- unless you were trying to video the dog peeing on you.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
jrb_actor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
DBilly--you have never seen Jackass? Or Fear Factor? Or Pink Flamingos? People will do some damn dirty things for fame. lol
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I don't think it's Pee- I bet there's a tube and a bulb full of aplle juice invovled.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
DBillyP
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh, good point Jerby, but let me ask this ... WHY DO THE CYNICS ALWAYS SPOIL THE FUN?!?

re: A pug does something in his owner's mouth that he shouldn't

Okay, how about another theory: he knew the dog was going to pee, but he didn't expect it to pee in his mouth?!?
pemberlee Profile Photopemberlee Profile Photo
pemberlee
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Ugh, this happened to me, but I was it was my little sister when she was a baby. NOT pleasant.
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
That POOR dog.

Hehehehe...
jrb_actor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Even if it was a set up--I still laughed. And plenty of peeps are falling for it. Ultimately, you can't complain unless he has been implying something that is a lie.
DBillyP
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Jerby, always so practical ...
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The video's deleted ;(

Maybe that's for the best.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2