PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Giuliani, 2004

New York Daily News, March 8, 2004
Rudy opposes gay nups ban
By James Gordon Meek, Daily News Washington Bureau

WASHINGTON - Rudy Giuliani came out yesterday against President Bush's call for a ban on gay marriage.

The former mayor, who Vice President Cheney joked the other night is after his job, vigorously defended the President on his post-9/11 leadership but made clear he disagrees with Bush's proposal to rewrite the Constitution to outlaw gays and lesbians from tying the knot.

Giuliani today

Perkins: Giuliani supports marriage amendment
The Hill
By Sam Youngman
October 20, 2007

Tony Perkins, head of the Family Research Council, told The Hill Saturday that former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) would support a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage.

Perkins said Giuliani told him in a private meeting that if the Defense of Marriage Act appeared to be failing or if multiple states began to legalize same-sex marriages, then he would support the constitutional amendment.
Rathnait62 Profile PhotoRathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well, it's only fair.

After all, we've been telling him to eat **** and die for years now. I'd just like to know what's taking him so damn long.
Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
Updated On: 10/20/07 at 10:42 PM
JohnBoy2 Profile PhotoJohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I thought Tony Perkins was dead.
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
rudy stops licking the left#3
Posted: 10/20/07 at 10:47pm
this is why i am a huck-ster. he's unapologetically and steadfastly behind the amendment and always has been and feels no need to change for anyone.

while i disagree with him adamantly on this issue, i am confident that there's absolutely no shot of such an amendment ever going anywhere. if there was a chance of it going anywhere, i might feel differently but there's not and anyone who claims differently is simply using the politics of fear.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Watch out--I got a sharp stick on me and I had 3 Elderflower Martinis.

The stick is sharp and the martinis were strong.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
rudy stops licking the left#5
Posted: 10/20/07 at 10:52pm
he's talking to you two. i am protected by the oban bubble.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
JustAGuy Profile PhotoJustAGuy Profile Photo
JustAGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
See, Papa. If you'd given me the stick in the first place you wouldn't have to be worrying about having your eye poked out by a martini soaked Joey. Serves you right!
"Just a Guy. Your feelings are touching. I am gladdened by the thought that you will one day wind up 6 feet under as we all do." - MrRoxy ------ "I do not suggest you walk out the door onto a New York street with your vulnerable child part exposed and not protected..." - Jason Bennett
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I am not soaked. I only spilled a little and that was only because that girl bumped my arm.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
rudy stops licking the left#8
Posted: 10/20/07 at 10:55pm
i have no fear, god loves welshmen.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

JustAGuy Profile PhotoJustAGuy Profile Photo
JustAGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
rudy stops licking the left#9
Posted: 10/20/07 at 10:58pm
"god loves welshmen."

Weren't those Dylan Thomas' last words?
"Just a Guy. Your feelings are touching. I am gladdened by the thought that you will one day wind up 6 feet under as we all do." - MrRoxy ------ "I do not suggest you walk out the door onto a New York street with your vulnerable child part exposed and not protected..." - Jason Bennett
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
rudy stops licking the left#10
Posted: 10/20/07 at 11:01pm
and sure didn't our heavenly father take him because heaven needed a poet?

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
rudy stops licking the left#11
Posted: 10/20/07 at 11:20pm
So PLEASE tell me that the media will seek out that committed gay couple who hosted Rudy as he awaited one or another of his divorces to be final. I'd love to hear their thoughts on their dear friend Rudy's acts.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
rudy stops licking the left#12
Posted: 10/20/07 at 11:23pm
They've had to swallow a lot from him over the years.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
rudy stops licking the left#13
Posted: 10/20/07 at 11:27pm
i'll say right now that they are full of it.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

Chita1933 Profile PhotoChita1933 Profile Photo
Chita1933
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
rudy stops licking the left#14
Posted: 10/21/07 at 2:26pm
Giuliani Woos Christian Right: "I Don't Always Agree With Myself"
-Huffington Post
Huffington Post

Click on my profile and watch Chita Rivera "Put On A Happy Face"