Page: 1

Where is that new Diana DeGarmo CD??

Parks
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Where is that new Diana DeGarmo CD??#1
Posted: 8/12/07 at 12:48am
Anyone heard anything about it? I thought it was supposed to be out in June 2007...

I haven't heard a single thing about it in months though! Anyone know anything?
"If it walks like a Parks, if it wobbles like a Parks, then it's definitely fat and nobody loves it." --MA
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Where is that new Diana DeGarmo CD??#2
Posted: 8/12/07 at 12:56am
In the same dustbin of history as Kelly Clarkson's latest flop?
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
mateo Profile Photomateo Profile Photo
mateo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Where is that new Diana DeGarmo CD??#2
Posted: 8/12/07 at 12:58am
Sometime in '07 I hope.

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
Parks
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Where is that new Diana DeGarmo CD??#3
Posted: 8/12/07 at 1:08am
Speaking of which, Namo, Clarkson said that she will be releasing a more radio-friendly CD in '08! Personally, I like some of her new CD... but everyone else seemed to hate it.

I'm really looking forward to DeGarmo's new CD though. She's been working on it for a long time! Hope it's worth the wait!
"If it walks like a Parks, if it wobbles like a Parks, then it's definitely fat and nobody loves it." --MA
madbrian Profile Photomadbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Where is that new Diana DeGarmo CD??#4
Posted: 8/12/07 at 10:19am
Sometime in the hopefully not-too-distant future, I hope someone casts her in a revival of Annie Get Your Gun. I know it's too soon for a Broadway revival, but I think she is absolutely perfect for Annie Oakley.
"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson
Parks
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Where is that new Diana DeGarmo CD??#5
Posted: 8/12/07 at 12:03pm
I've never really thought about that...

not sure I can see it though...
ABoyLikeThat
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: Where is that new Diana DeGarmo CD??#6
Posted: 8/23/07 at 3:32pm
She has a MySpace that she's been updating with blog entries and pictures recently. There's a one minute song clip of "I Refuse" up on it at the moment (www.myspace.com/dianadegarmo). I don't think it's a single, and I'm not sure when the album's going to be released. I have a feeling the CD will be released in late 2007 or early 2008.
doodlenyc Profile Photodoodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Where is that new Diana DeGarmo CD??#7
Posted: 8/23/07 at 3:37pm
She released a cd?
"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS