Page: 1

Learn How to Protect Your Children from the Evil Occult Power of 'Harry Potter’

Pippin Profile PhotoPippin Profile Photo
Pippin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
PRICELESS!

I don't understand how these people see the witches in Harry potter as evil, and the witches in Lord of the rings Godly.
"I'm an American, Damnit!!! And if it's three things I don't believe in, it's quitting and math."
mominator Profile Photomominator Profile Photo
mominator
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sounds just like my sister, she also believes that man never landed on the Moon. So I just kinda hear her. re: Learn How to Protect Your Children from the Evil Occult Power of 'Harry
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien
iHeartMyGeek Profile PhotoiHeartMyGeek Profile Photo
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I will want to protect my children from Harry Potter but not because of the witchcraft. I'm hoping to shield my children from bad writing until they have to read the crap that middle school English classes require nowadays.
"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."
Roninjoey Profile PhotoRoninjoey Profile Photo
Roninjoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
yr ronin,
joey
Updated On: 7/20/07 at 03:38 PM
pab Profile Photopab Profile Photo
pab
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Smart! And into all those exotic mystiques -- The Kama Sutra and Chinese techniques. I hear she knows more than seventy-five. Call me tomorrow if you're still alive!"
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
reynolds wrap doesn't work?
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
ckeaton Profile Photockeaton Profile Photo
ckeaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It rubs the lotion on it's skin#6
Posted: 7/21/07 at 11:38am
I don't let the children out of my basement. They're pretty protected. The shackles chafe, but at least they don't have to read about witches.
Hamlet's father.