Page: 1

oh irony calling about that glass house

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
oh irony calling about that glass house#0
Posted: 9/27/04 at 12:53pm
is it possible that alan keyes had a very personal reason for denouncing gays and lesbians?

http://chillinois.blogspot.com/

http://www.dailykos.com/

no confirmation as of yet, but...
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Please post quotes.. both of those sites are blocked here at work.
Plum
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Uh, they're saying that Keyes' daughter keeps a weblog. She's evidently a lesbian, and an anti-Bush one at that. Since then at least part of her site has been taken down.
Updated On: 9/27/04 at 12:57 PM
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
if this is all true, man, ya gotta wonder what she thought of dad's comments about mary cheney.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
WOSQ
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Alan Keyes practices such good Family Values....
"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true. And that would be unacceptable." --Carrie Fisher
MargoChanning
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
As always, to quote his short-lived tv show, "Alan Keyes is Making Sense...."
"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I am an Illinois Republican and I think Alan Keyes is a nut.

He's not gonna get elected for the same reason I'm not... too extreme.

Mike Ditka should've run. He would've run away with it.
Zola Q. LaPlaya Profile PhotoZola Q. LaPlaya Profile Photo
Zola Q. LaPlaya
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ditka would have been a great candidate.
Stop worrying about what I'm doing -- focus instead on what you're eating.
MargoChanning
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Interesting that the best that the Illinois State Republican Party could come up with for an open US Senate seat was an ex-football coach now best known for hawking impotency drugs (and who's never even registered to vote, let alone voted in an election) and a crackpot preacher from Maryland, who's never even lived in the state. Sad. It doesn't really matter -- Obama was going to mop the floor with whomever the Republicans ran (which is why they couldn't find even one, single, solitary candidate in the entire state willing to go up against Obama and get trounced so they had no choice, but to import a real looney-toon from out-of-state to be the sacrificial lamb).
"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"from Maryland, who's never even lived in the state."

I have one word in response to that.... HILLARY

robbiej Profile Photorobbiej Profile Photo
robbiej
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
What kills me about your response, Rodney, was Mr. Keyes' own words regarding Senator Clinton's run in NYC.
"I'm so looking forward to a time when all the Reagan Democrats are dead."
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
yeah, the fact that he could even run, knowing that the statement was out there, is incomprehensible to me. but then, even as a god fearing war monger, there's a lot of alan keyes that's incomprehensible to me.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

Zola Q. LaPlaya Profile PhotoZola Q. LaPlaya Profile Photo
Zola Q. LaPlaya
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Let's all agree on this: Alan Keyes is a complete and utter loser. As the org says, MoveOn people. Obama is going to be fascinating. Let's all hope he does not self-combust the way Carol Moseley-Braun did.

Other Senate losers to watch: Lisa Murkowski of Alaska(appointed by her dad, the governor) and maybe Tom Daschle??
Stop worrying about what I'm doing -- focus instead on what you're eating.
Sunfish
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
This is just too freaky. Quite an interesting webblog trail.
Plum
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Carol Mosely-Braun self-combusted? I must have missed that- what do you mean, Zola?
Sunfish
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
She met with the wrong foreign leaders and accepted gifts she shouldn't have accepted. She lost her Senate seat after one term because of it. She was an Ambassador in the Clinton admin. for a time, tried a totally fruitless and stupid run for President (NO support) and at present has no political identity of note other than "former". No future, IMHO.
Plum
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh, okay. I was thinking of her Presidential run, which was rather unremarkable.