Page: 1

a curious quiz

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
a curious quiz#0
Posted: 9/22/04 at 5:26pm
a personality test for you and your candidate. interesting results.

http://www.yourpersonality.net/political/
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
LadyGuenevere
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: a curious quiz#1
Posted: 9/22/04 at 5:37pm
That freaking took forever.

I tried not to manipulate the quiz at all...the only trait that Kerry got even somewhat close to President Bush was extraversion.

And my numbers were similar to GWB's. Hm.

(And yes, I tried to be very honest and open minded on Kerry's traits.)
NoDayButToday2 Profile PhotoNoDayButToday2 Profile Photo
NoDayButToday2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: a curious quiz#2
Posted: 9/22/04 at 8:07pm
::gasp:: I'm similar to BUSH????

I dont personally like Bush OR Kerry, so telling me that I am like either of them is an insult in my opinon... whatever. It was thouroughly ammusing anyway re: a curious quiz
Jess1483
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: a curious quiz#3
Posted: 9/22/04 at 8:10pm
George Bush? affectionate? I'm having a hard time rating that one... I'll let you know when I'm done with this
Why do we play with fire? Why do we run our fingers through the flame? Why do we leave our hands on the stove, although we know we're in for some pain? -tick...tick...BOOM!
Jess1483
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: a curious quiz#4
Posted: 9/22/04 at 8:16pm
Finished. Most like Kerry. Interesting quiz...
Why do we play with fire? Why do we run our fingers through the flame? Why do we leave our hands on the stove, although we know we're in for some pain? -tick...tick...BOOM!
GovernorSlaton Profile PhotoGovernorSlaton Profile Photo
GovernorSlaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: a curious quiz#5
Posted: 9/22/04 at 9:02pm
According to these computations, you viewed your own personality as being more similar to that of John Kerry. Interestingly, you also endorse Kerry over Bush.

Yes, a very interesting quiz.
Winokur_fan Profile PhotoWinokur_fan Profile Photo
Winokur_fan
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: a curious quiz#6
Posted: 9/22/04 at 10:30pm
I tried taking it. Two things happened--I got impatient and I realized I didn't know enuff about either canidate to 'judge' them lol. Maybe I should have watched a few of those debates.
~*~Fairytales do come true~*~ Keala Settle: Aloha, Sistah! It's all good...<3<3<3
Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: a curious quiz#7
Posted: 9/22/04 at 10:40pm
According to these computations, you viewed your own personality as being more similar to that of John Kerry. Interestingly, you also endorse Kerry over Bush.
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."