Page: 1

Wednesday Motivator

joeyjoe Profile Photojoeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Wednesday Motivator#0
Posted: 9/22/04 at 7:07am
OOOooo, i spelled Wednesday correctly! anyway...

Truth does not have to be explained. It is evident the moment you encounter it. Truth has no need of elaborate attempts at sophistication. For in its very simplicity, truth is indeed profound.

Truth can often be difficult to accept. Yet it is at the same time easy to understand. Falsehood and deception require ever-expanding support in order to continue. And the day will always come when they crumble under the weight of their own contradictions.

Truth, on the other hand, becomes ever brighter and more compelling as each day passes by. Truth welcomes every scrutiny, and grows stronger as a result.

Align your thoughts, your words, your actions, your life with what you know to be true. And the power of truth will pull you steadily forward.

joeyjoe Profile Photojoeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Wednesday Motivator#1
Posted: 9/22/04 at 8:35am
and a little something else to meditate on today...

Wednesday is a late bloom. Those that may not bear friuit offer a rarer beauty.
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Wednesday Motivator#2
Posted: 9/22/04 at 8:47am
I am blessed by my own tenacity. I contain an inner reservior of gritty strength, which serves me and others well, My capacity to stick to a committment is a safe and trustworthy component of my character. My tenacity is the building block for my successful career, relationship, family life, and friendships.
Obstacles test me but they do not deter me. I am able, always, to tap an inner strength which serves me. Even when life is a desert, I find my careful way. Like a camel, I carry within myself stamina and the wisdom to use my energy wisely for the long trek. I am a creature of miraculous endurance. My will and my grounded passion form the basis for my tenacious movement through life. I bless my tenacity fo its important, unsung heroism.
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Wednesday Motivator#3
Posted: 9/22/04 at 10:33am
bumpittybumpbump
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!