THE GOLDEN GIRLS - SEASON ONE WILL BE ON DVD NOVEMBER 23RD!!!!!!!!!

Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'M SQUEALING LIKE A HOG IN HEAT I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
Mamie Profile PhotoMamie Profile Photo
Mamie
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
That's great. Now if they'd just put The Nanny on DVD.
www.thebreastcancersite.com
A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Columbia/TriStar planned to release it in November as well, but pulled it to work on extras. I don't mind waiting a little longer for it if that's the case. I know Ms. Drescher wants to be involved with it's release.
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
spiderdj82 Profile Photospiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Praise Jesus. I watch it everynight. I love them old broads
"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2
Glebb Profile PhotoGlebb Profile Photo
Glebb
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Never tire of Golden Girls and always laugh out loud no matter how many times I've seen a particular episode.

Will look forward to hearing Blanche's shoes clicking on the floor when she walks around the house.
" ...the happiness in the tune convinces me that I'm not afraid."
Mamie Profile PhotoMamie Profile Photo
Mamie
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
As long as she doesn't leave Daniel Davis off of the DVD's the way she did with the reunion show. Hear about that? They decided to do a reunion show in LA while he was in NY doing the Frogs. What kind of reunion could it possibly be without the great Niles?!

(Frankly I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Daniel Davis didn't want to have any more to do with The Nanny anyway and they took advantage of his absense to have the reunion without him. It gives them a face-saving excuse for why Niles isn't there.)
www.thebreastcancersite.com
A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03
WiCkEd4LyFfE
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
the sexiest grandmas on tv! Damn straight!lol. I have heard that the nanny is going to be doing a reunion show though. Yay!:)
*Kristen*
CATSNYrevival Profile PhotoCATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
AAHHHHH!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! This is great news! Thank god, they're gonna do all the seasons instead of a "best of" thingy like they did for Designing Women... bleh...

I bet Kim Fong Thoy isn't upset now! re: THE GOLDEN GIRLS - SEASON ONE WILL BE ON DVD NOVEMBER 23RD!!!!!!!!!
Updated On: 8/17/04 at 11:32 PM
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It's Kim Fong Thoy. And she's very happy. There's another reunion coming up soon, actually.
wildparty20 Profile Photowildparty20 Profile Photo
wildparty20
Stand-by
Stand-by
MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. I can die in peace. Seriously though... my girls were my life through college! Said goodnight to me every night and woke me up every morning.
From the evil she done Lord Set her free, Set her free, Set me free Don't let my sorrow Make evil of me
CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I knew it was Kim Fong Thoy. I just wanted to make sure Cindy Lou Peoples is still prom queen....
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
One can only hope. But we shouldn't say those names anymore. The last time they were uttered, someone had a heart attack.
CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
And how come Rose never noticed that she had already dated Miles when he was Ernie, the first guy she slept with after Charlie??? I guess Ernie went to being Miles during the course of the witness protection program, but she never recognized him as Ernie??? She dated another Ernie too... the impotent guy... so confusing....
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well, that's because she's a whore.

Also, if we're going to talk about flubs, the one that's always bothered me the most is Blanche's middle name. In one episode she looks through a book with all the men she's slept with and the cover has her initials, B.E.D. (Blanche Elizabeth Devereaux)
But in a later episode when Mamie Watkins comes to visit her, she gets mad and yells out "Blanche Marie Hollingsworth!"

So, there you have it. The one flub that aggrivates me.
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
And another thing. I was born in Miami so I can tell you for a fact, that NOBODY wears as many sweaters as those women do. Sweaters in the spring, Sweaters in the summer, Sweaters every day. Logic tells us they should all have died of a heat stroke years ago.
Rathnait62 Profile PhotoRathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Mamie, that's horrible. I can't imagine a Nanny reunion without Niles!!
Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
Glebb Profile PhotoGlebb Profile Photo
Glebb
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
We sure didn't wear them often in Coconut Grove!
" ...the happiness in the tune convinces me that I'm not afraid."
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Spider, with your post in this thread I have to say your alleged str8ness becomes completely improbable.
Chat with the groan-ups: https://twitter.com/NamoInExile
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Namo says what we're all thinking but are too scared to say.
CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'll say it... someone tell me what to say... re: THE GOLDEN GIRLS - SEASON ONE WILL BE ON DVD NOVEMBER 23RD!!!!!!!!!
Rose_MacShane Profile PhotoRose_MacShane Profile Photo
Rose_MacShane
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Squee!! I can have Golden Girl goodness whenever I want!!
http://community.livejournal.com/ltd_brands_suck/
CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You know, I've never had chocolate cheese cake....
StickToPriest Profile PhotoStickToPriest Profile Photo
StickToPriest
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sad to say, I've never seen an episode.
"One no longer loves one's insight enough once one communicates it."

The opposite of creation isn't war, it's stagnation.
~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo
~FloweryFriend~
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sounds like someone doesn't have cable.
Or a television set.
I starred in a short film called Magnetic Personality. Check it out!
StickToPriest Profile PhotoStickToPriest Profile Photo
StickToPriest
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
No, no. Have both. Just, it's never crossed my radar screen.

And Bea Arthur scares me.
"One no longer loves one's insight enough once one communicates it."

The opposite of creation isn't war, it's stagnation.