Posted: 5/13/04 at 9:40pm
is it coming to broadway?
redhotinnyc2 Profile Photoredhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: To Kill A mockingbird#2
Posted: 5/14/04 at 10:22am
More information please...this is one of my favorite books and films - if it is coming to Broadway, I am very interested.
"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!
dramaqueen Profile Photodramaqueen Profile Photo
dramaqueen
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: To Kill A mockingbird#3
Posted: 5/14/04 at 6:08pm
no ahh-not what i meant-was anyone in the show-like in a community theater or something? (sorry for confusion)
:) cco
Dollypop
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: To Kill A mockingbird#4
Posted: 5/15/04 at 4:11pm
There is a stage version of it floating around somewhere. It's not very good--how could it be?

This reminds me of one of the essays I graded for the NYS Comprehensive English REgents Exams. It said:

"TEQUILA MOCKINGBIRD tells the story of a mockngbird that flew into open windows and re-arranged the furniture. He then hid some of the furniture in a tree trunk."

Thank, my dear friends was the entire essay....and it had to be sent to Albany for scrutiny!
"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)