Page: 1

William Hung Fifth Most Popular Download

son_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photoson_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photo
son_of_a_gunn_25
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
William Hung Fifth Most Popular Download#0
Posted: 3/24/04 at 7:57pm
Was downloading another song from Avenue Q today on Itunes and noticed that William Hung was the fifth most popular download today. He has four preview songs. You can listen to clips of them. "I Believe I Can Fly" is my favorite. I feel really sorry for this man.
My avatar is a reminder to myself. I need lots of reminders...
JoizeyActor Profile PhotoJoizeyActor Profile Photo
JoizeyActor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
*gasp* He's returned.
son_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photoson_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photo
son_of_a_gunn_25
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I've been returned since around 11:30 this morning. I chose to not do a whole big "I'm back now shower me with your praise" threads re: re: William Hung Fifth Most Popular Download
My avatar is a reminder to myself. I need lots of reminders...
JoizeyActor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
How humble of you!
JoizeyActor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Welcome back nonetheless.

And yes, William Hung is a phenomenon.
HunterFosterIsMyGod Profile PhotoHunterFosterIsMyGod Profile Photo
HunterFosterIsMyGod
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
i'm sorry, but William Hung needs to leave. He's cute and all, but what is it that people see in him!?
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ummm...he is hilarious! And the funny thing is, he thinks he is amazing.
CCM '10!
~*Triple Star On Broadway*~ Profile Photo~*Triple Star On Broadway*~ Profile Photo
~*Triple Star On Broadway*~
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Why doesnt this surprise me that hes so popular? Oh wait...its because people today are like vaccuums and will suck up any kind of garbage that is laid out in front of them.
Silly me, I almost forgot that.
You've gotta have heart AND music
chinkie azn jai Profile Photochinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I think its kinda sad that if William Hung thinks he's really really good, wont he be in for a rude awakening?
"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Lighten of, ~*Triple Star On Broadway*~. Like I said earlier, it is funny and amusing. No need to dis on others. I am sure you are like a vaccum, also.
CCM '10!
~*Triple Star On Broadway*~ Profile Photo~*Triple Star On Broadway*~ Profile Photo
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
A little harsh maybe, but I think its awful for this poor guy (well not so poor anymore$$$) to be put out there only to get laughed at.
Its not the kind of career I would want or wish upon anyone. I'm sure lots of people find it funny, and I can understand that. But I'm just one that doesnt.
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Awwwww, you are so caring! It is the ENTERTAINMENT industry.
CCM '10!
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i can't believe i'm about to take this thread seriously, but, i think that by now he understands that people are not necessarily laughing with him. but i think, and i'm betting that i'm not completely alone in this, that it's rather charming to see someone so unafraid to do something they enjoy no matter whether people laugh or not. so he's not gonna get a record deal, he was having fun and honestly giving his best effort. are we so smug and superior that we feel the need to crush the dreams of those who are doing something they enjoy just because their efforts do not live up to our standards? let him sing, i've seen much worse at local karaoke nights. i'd like to think that the reason he's so popular is that in their heart of hearts quite a few people out there in america know, "there but for the grace of god (and the sense not to audition for american idol) go i." i think it's great that he's getting his 15 minutes and i hope he sings (i use that term loosely) off key all the way to the bank.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
MasterLcZ Profile PhotoMasterLcZ Profile Photo
MasterLcZ
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
William Hung, meet Florence Foster Jenkins.
"Christ, Bette Davis?!?!"
Crazy4MattMorrison52 Profile PhotoCrazy4MattMorrison52 Profile Photo
Crazy4MattMorrison52
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
he is my god. i want him to be the next link larkin in hairspray.
"gimme a bottle of bourbon and half a chicken and i'll conquer the world!"
MyNameInLights Profile PhotoMyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Welcome back son_of_a_gunn_25, I really truly missed you!

I can't stand the fellow, and I wish he would go away!
"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
well wheres the link to download his music??
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
BwayTheatre11 I don't really understand why your upset about my opinion. Its exactly that, MY opinion. And thank you for clarifying that its the Entertainment industry, because obviously I'm oblivious to that.
I definetly agree with you papalovesmambo about how he is unafraid to put himself out there. That takes a lot of guts. Again, it doesnt have to mean that I like it or agree with it. Thats just my opinion and I'm not trying to get people upset with me, although I see I did a number on you BwayTheatre, so I apologize for having my own thoughts on this subject.
ckeaton Profile Photockeaton Profile Photo
ckeaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
he DID get a record deal.
and a music video.
and adoring fans.

His fifteen minutes has lasted about 25.
Hamlet's father.