Page: 1

Congratulations to Coco (Norfolk Terrier winner Terrier Group)

Corine2 Profile PhotoCorine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
As someone who has owned Norfolks i am thrilled Coco won.
Woo hoo.
etoile Profile Photoetoile Profile Photo
etoile
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm going to go out on a limb as say maybe this has something to do with the Dog Show.
Rest in peace, Iflitifloat.
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Aww, my dogs name was coco, she died this year, she was 14 yrs old.

-Christina
Corine2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sorry my Tally died a few years ago and she was the best dog in the world.
Sorry Mistress i understand.
Tally was my fathers dog but i was very attached to her and walked her and Rags every weekend.
Tally would wait for my visits and when i came both her and Rags would attack me with kisses.
Dogs are the best.
Updated On: 2/10/04 at 08:18 AM
orion59 Profile Photoorion59 Profile Photo
orion59
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Isn't this Coco's second in in a week? I think he won Best of Show last week in the Westminster Kennel Club show and now in the Eukenuba Show.

I was rooting for the Doberman last week. I love that breed.

Sorry to hear about you dog, Mistress. I had a Collie when i was a kid. We had her for 15 years before she got so frail she couldn't even stand up anymore and we had no choice but to euthenize her. My partner has a Chow that i have become very attached to...he's my little baby. He just turned 14 and I dread the day his health starts to fail.
http://www.danperezgallery.com
Corine2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Orion-
She won the Terrier Group at Westminster last night and i hope she wins the Dog Show.
Just an fyi if any of you saw the movie Dog Show the winner in the film was a Norwich Terrier. Both the Norfolk and the Norwich are very similiar except for the ears.
A very affectionate breed.
Updated On: 2/10/04 at 09:38 AM
Mister Matt Profile PhotoMister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"G-ah-ah-ah-d Luh-uh-uh-ves a Terrier!"
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
thirdrowcenter Profile Photothirdrowcenter Profile Photo
thirdrowcenter
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Corine the Norwich is an adorable breed, I agree. The winner of the terrier group last night is a showy, and perfect representative of the Norwich. I am partial to yorkies but I didn't love the breed representative in the toy group last night. I loved the pomeranin. Oh well, it's what the judge likes best. I'm hoping the Norwich wins Best in Show!!
TheaterBaby Profile PhotoTheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
LOL for a minute I thought this thread was about the little dog who plays Chowsie in Gypsy. It's name is Coco also. re: re: re: re: re: re: re:  Congratulations to Coco (Norfolk Terrier winner Terrier Group)

Anyway, Yes I watched. I thought that little tyke was adorable. :)
I think everyone believes that they have the best dog(s), and I LOVE my 2 schnauzers....one of whom is so pretty he could be in dog shows. We've actually been approached by people who enter their dogs in shows; but unfortunately he's nutured (sp?), and that's a big no-no in Dog Show competition. Too bad re: re: re: re: re: re: re:  Congratulations to Coco (Norfolk Terrier winner Terrier Group) He even stands like a show dog without us telling him to do so.
"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~
WindyCityActor Profile PhotoWindyCityActor Profile Photo
WindyCityActor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Actually, we are friends with a couple who have partial ownership in "Connor" the Norwich Terrior, who won Best in Breed, and was competing against Coco in Best in Group last night.

We are Pembroke Welsh Corgi owners, and will be watching the Herding Group competition tonight.
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Actually I have a Lab Retriever and she is the best dog in the whole wide world. And she will be the first to tell you so!

So there!
SonofMammaMiaSam Profile PhotoSonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I have a fabulous Wire Hair Terrier named Mercer and my sister-in-law was actually at Westminster yesterday showing on of her Soft Coated Wheaton Terriers. Her dog won Best of Breed at the Philadelphia Kennel Club Show that was aired on ABC on Thanksgiving Day. Watch out for her in a year or two!
Corine2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh i love Corgi's and Wire Hair.
Thanks guys. But i adore the Yorkies in your picture.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re:  Congratulations to Coco (Norfolk Terrier winner Terrier Group)
Greekmusicalfan Profile PhotoGreekmusicalfan Profile Photo
Greekmusicalfan
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
My beloved Pekingese died this summer after being my faithful friend for 13 great years ! I was used to a dog's company and I love them enormously, so know I have Rocco, who is a crazy, gorgeous, smart and loving 7 month old West Highland White Terrier !!!

Take care
DofB5
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I have 2 Heinz 57's and they are the best of their breed!

D
Broadwaylady Profile PhotoBroadwaylady Profile Photo
Broadwaylady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Greekmusicfan - I still melt whenever I see a Westie. I had one for 17 years. He was my all time favorite dog.
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by moments that take our breath away." "Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."
thirdrowcenter Profile Photothirdrowcenter Profile Photo
thirdrowcenter
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I think I love every dog. They are all wonderful. It costs a small fortune to get a dog to Westminster. They take out ads, hire handlers, hotels, travel, etc.
Corine2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I love Westies! My first dog was a Kairn looked exactly like Toto and i had him when i was 10 so people used to call me Dorothy even though i never wore pig tails.
He was a great dog but i must say i was even more attached to Tally.
All dogs are special.