Page: 1

Rush Limbaugh dead

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 5/16/03

Rush Limbaugh dead

Posted: 2/17/21 at 12:53pm
Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin “I’m going to have to science the shit outta this.” The Martian
Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 7/20/13

Rush Limbaugh dead

Posted: 2/17/21 at 12:57pm

Rush Limbaugh dead

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 11/5/05

Rush Limbaugh dead

Posted: 2/17/21 at 1:21pm
So long, dearie!
"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."
MysteriousLady
Swing
Swing | Joined: 10/24/20

Rush Limbaugh dead

Posted: 2/17/21 at 3:19pm
And I felt nothing.
fosterfan2
Featured Actor
Featured Actor | Joined: 8/7/11

Rush Limbaugh dead

Posted: 2/17/21 at 5:09pm

No one mourns the wicked.

Ding dong! The windbag's gone.

Updated On: 2/17/21 at 05:09 PM
Highland Guy Profile Photo
Highland Guy
Broadway Star
Broadway Star | Joined: 12/10/18

Rush Limbaugh dead

Posted: 2/17/21 at 8:16pm

Finally

NUEK
JGPR2
Understudy
Understudy | Joined: 2/18/17

Rush Limbaugh dead

Posted: 2/17/21 at 11:26pm

How sad that grown men and women can find joy in the death of somebody they did not know. By no means was he a perfect person with his 4 marriages and drug addiction but it is not like he was murderer.

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 3/29/07

Rush Limbaugh dead

Posted: 2/17/21 at 11:44pm

JGPR2 said: "How sad that grown men and women can find joy in the death of somebody they did not know. By no means was he a perfect person with his 4 marriages and drug addiction but it is not like he was murderer."

He was a wretched person. He was openly racist, misogynistic, homophobic and cruel.

Good riddance.

BroadwayNYC2 Profile Photo
BroadwayNYC2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 6/16/13

Rush Limbaugh dead

Posted: 2/17/21 at 11:50pm

He openly celebrated the deaths of queer men and women with AIDS on his show. I’m dancing in the streets.

Good riddance. Anybody who stands by him, feel free to join him. See ya.

Updated On: 2/18/21 at 11:50 PM
Sutton Ross
Broadway Legend

Rush Limbaugh dead

Posted: 2/18/21 at 12:18am

JGPR2 said: "How sad that grown men and women can find joy in the death of somebody they did not know. By no means was he a perfect person with his 4 marriages and drug addiction but it is not like he was murderer."

Hahahaha. Jesus Christ. He called Chelsea Clinton a "dog" when she was 12 years old. On an international platform. That is child abuse. He was openly hateful to everyone that was not white, male, and straight. And made sure everyone felt small and useless in his presence. 

Burning in hell is where evil sociopaths will be for all eternity. Soon, his BFF Trump will join him. What a f*cking party that will be. 

You are in the wrong place, guy.

broadway86 Profile Photo
broadway86
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 10/8/03

Rush Limbaugh dead

Posted: 2/18/21 at 10:30am

Nope, not gonna bite. He put only ugliness and cruelty in the world, the human race is better off without him.

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 6/4/09

Rush Limbaugh dead

Posted: 2/18/21 at 11:31am

During the AIDS crisis, Rush Limbaugh had a radio segment called “AIDS update” where he read a list of gay men who died of AIDS to mock them as he played celebratory music, bells and horns.

So, there's that...

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 11/5/05

Rush Limbaugh dead

Posted: 2/18/21 at 11:43am

His failed marriages and drug addiction have nothing to do with this and, frankly, have little bearing on his worth as a person.

He brought nothing but hateful vitriol into the world, demonizing queer folks, minorities, women, and more for decades. Why should he be shown even an iota of respect? He forged this for himself.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."
Updated On: 2/18/21 at 11:43 AM
ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 5/26/03

Rush Limbaugh dead

Posted: 2/18/21 at 12:53pm

Oh please. Do some research.

He used to celebrate the death of gay people from AIDS on air. I hope he's rotting in hell and I don't even believe in hell.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 8/23/08

Rush Limbaugh dead

Posted: 2/18/21 at 3:28pm

As Bette Davis would say: You should never say bad things about the dead , only good. Rush Limbaugh is dead..Good

Darreyl with an L!
Updated On: 2/18/21 at 03:28 PM
Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 5/17/03

Rush Limbaugh dead

Posted: 2/19/21 at 1:45pm
Classy not

I will pop a cork when Schumer ,Cuomo and Pelosi pass on

Poster Emeritus
Sutton Ross
Broadway Legend

Rush Limbaugh dead

Posted: 2/19/21 at 2:05pm

Except, they are not garbage people who say things like ""When a gay person turns his back on you, it is anything but an insult; it's an invitation." or "Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access to the mainstream of society." 

Celebrating their deaths for just being Democrats says everything I need to know about you. Gross. 

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 5/16/03

Rush Limbaugh dead

Posted: 2/19/21 at 4:24pm

Mr Roxy said: "Classy not

I will pop a cork when Schumer ,Cuomo and Pelosi pass on

Save yourself the cost Roxy they will out live u and the Missus AND keep doing good works.

Go cry in your  pudding.

Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin “I’m going to have to science the shit outta this.” The Martian
BroadwayNYC2 Profile Photo
BroadwayNYC2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 6/16/13

Rush Limbaugh dead

Posted: 2/19/21 at 4:46pm
The thing with Republicans (I.e Roxy the crypt keeper). They are too stupid to u sweat and the difference between disagreeing with policy and people actively spreading hate.
ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 5/26/03

Rush Limbaugh dead

Posted: 2/20/21 at 11:14am

Roxy thinks homophobia is classy.

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 5/2/08

Rush Limbaugh dead

Posted: 2/21/21 at 11:27am

He was one of those people you ask God to see die before you do.  Mine has been Pat Robertson, hang in there Pat.

Stephanatic
fosterfan2
Featured Actor
Featured Actor | Joined: 8/7/11

Rush Limbaugh dead

Posted: 2/21/21 at 5:45pm

Mine is T***p.