mybigsplash Profile Photomybigsplash Profile Photo
mybigsplash
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Hedwig revival window card will pay $100#1
Posted: 6/20/20 at 11:02pm
Hedwig revival window card will pay $100

Hello,

Im looking to get my hands on a Hedwig revival window card with NPH as seen in the now iconic photo. If any of my unemployed theatre friends have an extra to spare Im willing to pay cash or make a donation to Actors Fund in your name! Thank you! I know some of you Hedwig super fans might have a whole stack somewhere haha. This would make me so happy in these dark times.

Stephen: "Could you grab me a coffee?" Me: "Would you like that with all the colors of the wind?"
mybigsplash
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

Hello,

Im looking to get my hands on a Hedwig revival window card with NPH as seen in the now iconic photo. If any of my unemployed theatre friends have an extra to spare Im willing to pay cash or make a donation to Actors Fund in your name! Thank you! I know some of you Hedwig super fans might have a whole stack somewhere haha. This would make me so happy in these dark times.

Stephen: "Could you grab me a coffee?" Me: "Would you like that with all the colors of the wind?"
mybigsplash
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

Hello,

mybigsplash
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

Hello,

mybigsplash
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

Hello,

mybigsplash
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

Hello,

mybigsplash
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

Hello,

mybigsplash
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

Hello,