Page: 1

Phantom2 --

broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Phantom2 --#0
Posted: 1/21/04 at 1:36pm
There have been some internet issues in my neighborhood this week -- everyone seems to be having SOME type of problem with the internet service. I can't access my PMs right now.

email me.

bwaydude@yahoo.com

broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: Phantom2 --#2
Posted: 1/21/04 at 5:35pm
come to think of it there was a strange blonde man looking in my window the other night........

**BroadwayGuy2 is getting highly frustrated not being able to use PMs**
Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: Phantom2 --#3
Posted: 1/21/04 at 5:40pm
Was it a natural blond? If so, it can't be PodiumPerson!!
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
SueleenGay Profile PhotoSueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: Phantom2 --#4
Posted: 1/21/04 at 6:33pm
Wait a minute...hold everything...You guys KNOW about PMs? Who'd a thunk it!re: re: re: re: Phantom2 --
PEACE.
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: re: Phantom2 --#5
Posted: 1/21/04 at 6:39pm
Look on the bright side, Sueleen, this thread can now serve as their play-pen.... if you double my entendre.
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: re: re: Phantom2 --#6
Posted: 1/21/04 at 7:02pm
If you think we talk a lot on here, you should see how often we PM!

natural? I didn't get THAT good of a look at him.......

Playpen??
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Phantom2 --#7
Posted: 1/22/04 at 1:08am
broadwayguy2 just stole one of my toys.
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
**gives Adam back to Phantom**

Just let me know when you are done....
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sorry, no refunds or exchanges.

broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
YAY! I get to keep him!!!!!!!
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Don't forget to feed him three times a day and give him lots of love and attention. re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Phantom2 --

broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
and he must be bathed and taken for walks and given planty of excerise too!

he he he he he he
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Where is he going to sleep? The dog house?

broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i was thinking that he could curl up on mine.... everyone needs something to cuddle with.. be ina blanket, a puppy, an Adam....