Page: 2

Pringles...

touchmeinthemorning
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Pringles...#26
Posted: 9/20/04 at 6:06pm
I like anything with the word "lay" in it.
"Fundamentalism means never having to say 'I'm wrong.'" -- unknown
GovernorSlaton Profile PhotoGovernorSlaton Profile Photo
GovernorSlaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Pringles...#27
Posted: 9/20/04 at 6:11pm
I actually do prefer Lays' new Pringles knock-off. They taste much better.

And I love that quote, Guido. re: Pringles...
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Pringles...#28
Posted: 9/20/04 at 6:13pm
side note -- Phantom2 has a nice can!
Guido Contini Profile PhotoGuido Contini Profile Photo
Guido Contini
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Pringles...#29
Posted: 9/20/04 at 6:14pm
Gov'na honey, i knew you would. re: Pringles...
"Applause begets applause in the theatre, as laughter begets laughter and tears beget tears." CLAYTON HAMILTON, "Theory of the Theatre" "I think theater ought to be theatrical ... you know, shuffling the pack in different ways so that it's -- there's always some kind of ambush involved in the experience. You're being ambushed by an unexpected word, or by an elephant falling out of the cupboard, whatever it is." TOM STOPPARD
feinstein9 Profile Photofeinstein9 Profile Photo
feinstein9
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Pringles...#30
Posted: 9/20/04 at 6:22pm
am i the only one that think that the fake fat tastes better than the real stuff? fat free pringles (regular or bbq) make me very very happy, as do wow! chips. however, i think i'm in the minority.
Guido Contini
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Pringles...#31
Posted: 9/20/04 at 6:26pm
I do like the WOW! Chips too...but I'm also kinda happy with Baked Lays and Baked Doritos right now too.
"Applause begets applause in the theatre, as laughter begets laughter and tears beget tears." CLAYTON HAMILTON, "Theory of the Theatre" "I think theater ought to be theatrical ... you know, shuffling the pack in different ways so that it's -- there's always some kind of ambush involved in the experience. You're being ambushed by an unexpected word, or by an elephant falling out of the cupboard, whatever it is." TOM STOPPARD
Updated On: 9/20/04 at 06:26 PM
touchmeinthemorning
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Pringles...#32
Posted: 9/20/04 at 6:33pm
I like the taste of the fake fat just fine, but it makes me squirt. Apparently, I'm not the only one.
"Fundamentalism means never having to say 'I'm wrong.'" -- unknown
Guido Contini
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Pringles...#33
Posted: 9/20/04 at 6:46pm
no, you're not.
CurtainUp2 Profile PhotoCurtainUp2 Profile Photo
CurtainUp2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Pringles...#34
Posted: 9/20/04 at 7:03pm
Ohhhhh... beware of those Wow chips! They can produce anal leakage!!! That must be why they call them Wow!!! re: Pringles...
Nothing worse then anal leakage! Unless of course you where ALPs (Anal Leakage Pads)!!!
They can also produce severe stomach cramps! Ate half a bag the night before I went to see Mama Mia and had me a Wow attack during intermission!!!
There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered. - Nelson Mandela
Updated On: 9/20/04 at 07:03 PM
Guido Contini
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Pringles...#35
Posted: 9/20/04 at 7:04pm
I hate when my anus leaks....*rolls eyes*
insomniak
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Pringles...#36
Posted: 9/20/04 at 7:07pm
I love Reduced Fat pringles.
SonofCorine2 Profile PhotoSonofCorine2 Profile Photo
SonofCorine2
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: Pringles...#38
Posted: 9/21/04 at 1:40pm
Side note to Phantom2 and Broadwayguy2: Is that a can of Pringles in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
"Honey- Men don't want one woman. Do the same thing. Date many men. I DO! I am going through the exact same thing. Don't over eat, instead date others. You will be amazed how much fun it will be. Also play hard to get. Men are dogs honey. DOGS!" - Corine2 10/29/04
laactress
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Pringles...#39
Posted: 9/21/04 at 3:19pm
LOVE them! I HATE those baked chips that TRY and be like Pringles! Stupid OFF brands.
It started with a sipmle idea, collecting one paper clip for every life lost, the feelings that connect us...are greater than those that divide us!
Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Pringles...#40
Posted: 9/21/04 at 3:23pm
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
ponine24601
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Pringles...#41
Posted: 9/21/04 at 3:26pm
once you pop you can't stop!
"People asking questions, lost in confusion. Well I tell them there's no problems, only solutions." ~The one and only John Lennon