Page: 2

Masked Singer

sr4mjc Profile Photosr4mjc Profile Photo
sr4mjc
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Masked Singer#26
Posted: 11/14/19 at 3:40pm
You make a compelling argument. But damn I sure think it sounds like Ana to me. But I don’t know what Molly sounds like to be fair.

She was on the soup nazi episode of Seinfeld which is why that clue also fits for her.
sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Masked Singer#27
Posted: 11/20/19 at 10:38pm

AND as everybody w two ears knew. The Flower was Patti Labelle.

Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin “I’m going to have to science the shit outta this.” The Martian
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Masked Singer#28
Posted: 12/4/19 at 9:09pm

And Michelle Williams was Butterfly-

(no guesses)

Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin “I’m going to have to science the shit outta this.” The Martian
sr4mjc
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Masked Singer#29
Posted: 12/6/19 at 6:03am

Wayne Brady's performance was amazing this week, perfect song choice.  Flamingo and Leopard can go next now, but Ana's time may be running out.  Winner prediction, Daughtry.  

sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Masked Singer#30
Posted: 12/9/19 at 10:14am

Image result for superstar molly shannon

sr4mjc
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Masked Singer#31
Posted: 12/10/19 at 8:19pm

Seal plays tennis. 

sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Masked Singer#32
Posted: 12/10/19 at 8:31pm

Flamingo? Jasmin Guy

sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Masked Singer#33
Posted: 12/10/19 at 9:00pm

Tree = Ana Gasteyer .

Y'all were right & I was wrong.