CharityBuzz.com Auction Now In Progress to Benefit The Blank Theatre; Ends 3/4
The Blank Theatre, a 501(c)(3) non-profit arts organization, has announced a Charitybuzz.com auction to raise funds for the 24-year-old critically acclaimed company in Hollywood.
Charitybuzz raises funds for nonprofits around the globe through online auctions with the world's most recognizable celebrities and brands. Featuring access to acclaimed actors and musicians, business and political leaders, sports stars, luxury travel, couture fashion, rare memorabilia and more, Charitybuzz brings its online community of bidders exclusive opportunities to live their dreams and make a difference. Since launching, Charitybuzz has raised more than $100 million for charity. To learn more, visit www.Charitybuzz.com.
Lots in The Blank auction include -
• Spending a day with Jon Huertas and Seamus Dever from Castle
• Lunch with Bellamy Young, Katie Lowes and Jeff Perry from Scandal
• Lunch or dinner with Gale Harold and other cast members from Queer As Folk
• Lunch or dinner with cast members from Buffy The Vampire Slayer
• Backstage tour and live taping of Hot In Cleveland
• Tickets and backstage tour of Buyer and Cellar in NYC or Los Angeles
• A script consultation with Darren Bousman (Saw 2, 3 & 4) or David Rambo (Revolution, CSI)
• ER scrub signed by George Clooney, Noah Wyle, Julianna Margulies, Alex Kingston, Eriq La Salle, Laura Innes, Anthony Edwards, Gloria Reuben, and Kellie Martin
• Lunch with Shawn Ashmore (X-Men, The Following)
• Signed set of drumsticks and cymbal from Alex Van Halen
• Set visit to Major Crimes with executive producer Adam Belanoff
• Tickets to 2014 Paleyfest at Hollywood's Dolby Theatre
• A show poster from The Late Henry Moss, directed by Sam Shepard and autographed by Sean Penn, Woody Harrelson, Nick Nolte, Sheila Tousey, James Gammon, and Cheech Marin.
The link to these items is https://www.charitybuzz.com/support/2290
The auction ends on Tuesday, March 4 at 1:15pm PST.
Started in 1990 by Founding Artistic Director Daniel Henning, The Blank Theatre is Hollywood's regional theatre, consistently offering some of the most high quality and entertaining productions in the area. In its 24-year history, The Blank has won hundreds of awards including every major award in Los Angeles for Outstanding Production (LA Drama Critics Circle, Ovation, LA Weekly, NAACP, and Back Stage Garlands). The Blank has been at the forefront of providing high quality productions with a risk-taking sensibility and entertaining experiences. With programs such as its Living Room Series and its annual nationwide Young Playwrights Festival, The Blank Theatre is committed to developing excellence in artistic talent and providing the opportunity for artists to take bold risks. For more info, visit www.TheBlank.com.