The Drama League Fall Charity Auctions, Featuring Matthew Broderick, Al Pacino and More, Now Live
The Drama League (Executive Director, Gabriel Shanks) launches its Fall 2012 Charity Auction online today, September 17th at 8:00 a.m. at www.biddingforgood.com/thedramaleague or at www.dramaleague.org. Bidding will close on Thursday, October 4th at 5:00 p.m.
Auction Highlights include:
· Tickets to the Broadway revival of Glengarry Glen Ross and A VIP Backstage Photo with
Oscar and Tony Award Winner Al Pacino
· Tickets to Off-Broadway’s If There Is I Haven’t Found It Yet and A VIP Backstage Photo with
Academy Award Nominee Jake Gyllenhaal
· Tickets to Lincoln Center Theatre’s Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike, followed by a
Backstage Meet-And-Greet with star Sigourney Weaver
· A Backstage Chat with Matthew Broderick with tickets to see Broadway’s Tony-winning
Nice Work If You Can Get It
· Tickets to the Sold-Out Blue Moon Burger Bash Hosted by Rachael Ray
· VIP Opening Night Experience at The Mystery of Edwin Drood on Broadway
(includes tickets and after party passes)
· VIP Opening Night Tickets to The Other Place on Broadway
· Private Argentine Wine Tasting and Small Plates for 6 People at Chimichurri Grill in NYC
· VIP Private Winery Tour and Tasting for 6 People at Waters Crest Winery
· Family Annual Membership at SPiN New York – The Ping-Pong Social Club
· Tickets to The Ukulele Orchestra at Carnegie Hall
· For Movie Lovers: A Cineaste Plus-One Membership to IFC Center in NYC
· Fine China and Cookware from Lenox valued over $3,000.00
· Much, Much More! View the entire list at www.biddingforgood.com/thedramaleague
The Fall 2012 Charity Auction supports the educational initiatives of The Drama League and The Directors Project. Through its programs, initiatives and events, The Drama League indelibly transforms the lives of artists and audiences by harnessing the unique social and creative dynamism of theatre. Its nationally-renowned, award-winning efforts have two vital goals: To train and nurture the artists of tomorrow and to deepen and strengthen the audience experience.
For more information, please contact The Drama League at (212) 244-9494, or visit the website at www.dramaleague.org.