After six years of hard work, the Opera House reopened on September 20, 1981. Once again, it is a performing arts and community center, looking as much as it did on opening night in 1897. The renovation of the basement and first floors of the Town Hall, which houses town offices, was completed in the Fall of 1987. The purchase of the present theatre seats was made possible through a grant from the east Hill Foundation. Displayed on the left side of the balcony are the original wooden balcony seats from 1897. The Opera House received a prestigious Pewter Plate award from the Landmark Society of the Niagara Frontier for outstanding renovation and operations of a historic venue.
Shows - Past Shows - Auditions