GOOD TROUBLE Reaches New Ratings High with Fourth Telecast

GOOD TROUBLE Reaches New Ratings High with Fourth Telecast

On its 4th episode of the season (on 1/29/19), Freeform's "Good Trouble" spiked over the previous week by 12% in Women 18-34 (179,000 vs. 160,000), by 4% in Women 18-49 (287,000 vs. 275,000), and by 20% in Females 12-34 (219,000 vs. 182,000) to new series highs. In addition, "Good Trouble" also grew to its best performance since its series debut in Total Viewers (+2% - 632,000 vs. 622,000), Adults 18-34 (+22% - 226,000 vs. 185,000), Adults 18-49 (+5% - 365,000 vs. 349,000), and Persons 12-34 (+15% - 269,000 vs. 233,000)-since 1/8/19.

The 4th episode of "Good Trouble" marked Freeform's top drama telecast since June 2018 among Women 18-34 and Females 12-34-since "The Fosters" series finale on 6/6/18 and the series debut of "Marvel's Cloak & Dagger" on 6/7/18, respectively.

On Tuesday, Freeform's "Good Trouble" ranked as cable's No. 1 scripted series among Females 12-34.

The 4th episode of "Good Trouble" posted triple-digit Live + 3 playback gains and its largest increases yet Adults 18-34 (+146%), Women 18-34 (+156%), Adults 18-49 (+134%) and Women 18-49 (+141%).

Freeform's "Good Trouble" was Tuesday's most-engaging freshman cable program in primetime (88,700), topping MTV's "Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club" (16,800) and VH1's "Cartel Crew" (10,600).

Through its first 3 episodes, "Good Trouble" is averaging nearly 1 million Adult 18-49 viewers (939,000) across all platforms within the first 7 days after its airdate.

Part of Disney|ABC Television, FreeForm connects to audiences and goes BEYOND entertainment with bold, original programming and immersive social engagement. As Disney's young adult television and streaming network, it delivers a unique mix of quality original and acquired series, plus fan-favorite movies and the holiday events "31 Nights of Halloween," "Kick Off to Christmas" and "25 Days of Christmas." The FreeForm app is a service that allows viewers with participating TV subscription services access to 24/7 live viewing of the network, as well as continued on-demand access via a wide array of devices.

Related Articles View More TV Stories


From This Author TV News Desk

Before you go...

Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
Follow Us On Instagram instagram
   
popup