ABC's HARRY POTTER Movie Outdelivers CBS's 'Kennedy Center Honors'
America's Funniest Home Videos (7-8pm - 5.8 million and 1.1/3 in AD18-49): From 7-8pm, ABC's replay America's Funniest Home Videos gained 12% in Total Viewers (5.8 million vs. 5.2 million) from its year-ago telecast and held steady in Adults 18-49 (1.1/3). AFHV drew its biggest repeat audience since April and tied its best Adult 18-49 encore since March - since 4/14/13 and 3/17/13, respectively.Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (8-11pm - 3.7 million and 1.1/3 in AD18-49): ABC's rebroadcast of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone improved its 3-hour time slot by double digits from the same Sunday last year (with Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix) in Total Viewers (+23% - 3.7 million vs. 3.0 million) and Adults 18-49 (+38% - 1.1/3 vs. 0.8/2). Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone grew over its most recent telecast on ABC by 12% in Total Viewers and by 10% in Adults 18-49 (3.3 million and 1.0/4 on 7/23/11). · Head to head from 9-11pm, ABC's encore movie outdelivered CBS' The 36th Annual Kennedy Center Honors by 22% in Adults 18-49 (1.1/3 vs. 0.9/2). Please Note: CBS had the advantage of an NFL overrun boosting its Primetime line-up.