BIGGEST GLUTEN FREE EVENT TO HIT NY METRO
Mark your calendars! The fifth annual Secaucus Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo will return to the Meadowlands Exposition Center October 14-15.
- Sweet Megan, a premium allergen-friendly bakery local to Bucks County, PA and dedicated to safe ingredients, will be exhibiting some exciting new products. Stop by booth #1404 to sample their variety of edible cookie dough and see if it ever makes it to the oven in your house!
- Kings Food Markets, a local grocer that has been serving the area for over 80 years, will be exhibiting at booth #100. Their new Kings Own Gluten Free bakery products include mouth-watering muffins, cookies, cupcakes and breads baked from scratch in a dedicated gluten, dairy and peanut-free bakery.
- Kiss Freely will be on site selling their line of All Natural Allergen & Gluten Free Cosmetics, and available for the first time, their new line of Hair and Body Care Products. Started by an Aller-mom, Kiss Freely got its name after Jennifer made her own DIY cosmetics and her youngest said, "Mommy, now you can Kiss me Freely."
- The Greater Knead, a local Philadelphia based bagel manufacturer, will be exhibiting at booth #1204. This gluten-free, vegan and allergen-friendly bagel company will be sampling and selling their wide variety of bagels and bagel chip flavors.
- Element Snacks invites you to taste the next generation of healthy snacking at booth # 805. Come enjoy the crispy treat that's bold on flavor, but light on calories, Life is too short to snack badly!
The Expo will allow attendees to sample and purchase hundreds of gluten-free products, meet with local and national brands, receive coupons and attend informative presentations by top-notch speakers.
"It's really exciting to be in a room where you can try everything," said Expo Founder Jen Cafferty. "You'll sample everything from pizza, bread and decadent baked goods to healthier options like bars and granola. One little boy was so happy to see all of the samples he exclaimed, 'It's like a gluten-free Disneyland!'"
While all products at the Expo are gluten free, many exhibitors will also showcase products free from the top eight allergens. The event also features a dedicated area for nut-free products sponsored by Enjoy Life Foods. Any excess samples remaining at the end of the Expo will be donated to The Rachel Way Food Pantry.
The Expo is a fun, community-based event where you can bring the whole family. Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the door. A one-day ticket is $15 for adults and $5 for children.
ABOUT THE GLUTEN FREE & ALLERGEN FRIENDLY EXPOS
Managed by the Gluten Free Media Group, the Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expos are the largest and fastest growing special diet consumer events in the United States. Started in 2007, the events have expanded from one to eight cities throughout the country. In addition to meeting the needs of the celiac community, the Expos welcome those with gluten sensitivities autoimmune/inflammatory diseases and autism. Athletes and the health-conscious community also benefit from the events. For more information, visit www.gfafexpo.com.
To view this video on YouTube, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpjjxOT60Uw
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE The Gluten Free Media Group