Page: 1

The Official I Hate Making a Tuna Salad Sandwich and Droppng it on the Floor Thread

JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You kids today probably think it's hip to make a yummy looking Tuna Salad Sandwich (and a glass of milk) and then DROP it on the floor but I HATE it!

I guess I should look on the bright side and be glad there was a box of Pizza Rolls in the freezer but I wanted that Tuna Salad!

No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
Updated On: 3/30/08 at 07:50 PM
Elphaba Profile PhotoElphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
lol, I had tuna for lunch
It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Is it true that New Yorkers don't even eat Tuna Salad?
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
munkustrap178 Profile Photomunkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: The Official I Hate Making a Tuna Salad Sandwich and Droppng it on the

too bad you don't have any pussies to lap up that tuna

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
He's in there cleaning it up right now. That was the actual silver lining; I said out loud "Well, now I don't have to feed the cat!"
SpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile PhotoSpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile Photo
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I hate when that happens!
He's a faker, and you've been taken in by his con. And in doing so, you are enabling him. He is doing more damage to aspergers than papa's words ever could. -Chane/Liverpool on me having asperger syndrome.
Jane2 Profile PhotoJane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Why didn't you eat the sandwich?
<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It's not about the tuna. It's about the Miracle Whip.
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
yes, joe. i too hate that. passionately. hail joe.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective