Mom declares "Penis shaped straws aren't fun"

JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You just sort of have to see it to believe it. Mom sees Penises where the rest of us see randomly shaped fun straws. WalMart pulls them but that's not enough for mom. "What about the children!?"
Watch the video
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
LePetiteFromage
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 3/21/08 at 2:54pm
Updated On: 1/24/09 at 02:54 PM
SpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile PhotoSpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile Photo
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh my god, Lepetite. You really are a Lizzie in trainging.

But Shortbusses are fun!
He's a faker, and you've been taken in by his con. And in doing so, you are enabling him. He is doing more damage to aspergers than papa's words ever could. -Chane/Liverpool on me having asperger syndrome.
Updated On: 3/21/08 at 02:57 PM
Roscoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well, I thought it was kind of hilarious until I saw the clip. Yeah, the straws are shaped like penises. I can see why she'd think that they're not really appropriate for kids. She does come off like a humorless chode, though.

It looks like there's some staff payback going on at that straw factory.
"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/
nitsua Profile Photonitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It looks more like a rocket ship to me!
re: Mom declares 'Penis shaped straws aren't fun'
OH MY GOD! Those are penises too!
"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere
LePetiteFromage
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 3/21/08 at 3:12pm
Updated On: 1/24/09 at 03:12 PM
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
All I know is they make me crave a vanilla milkshake.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
lildogs Profile Photolildogs Profile Photo
lildogs
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This poor mother obviously has too much time on her hands and not nearly enough genuine penis.
LePetiteFromage
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 3/21/08 at 3:14pm
Updated On: 1/24/09 at 03:14 PM
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Lepetite, they should. God knows my parents would add them to thier "collection" of adult novelty items. Right next to the orgasam button they have behind the bar. Yes, I grew up with a wierd family.
He's a faker, and you've been taken in by his con. And in doing so, you are enabling him. He is doing more damage to aspergers than papa's words ever could. -Chane/Liverpool on me having asperger syndrome.
DG
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Mom declares 'Penis shaped straws aren't fun'

I see penises.

Everywhere.

tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
ridiculous.
It's clear where her mind is. Someone needs to get laid, stat.
....but the world goes 'round
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Makes me think she's a bitter queen who doesn't even live in New York!
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
And should just go away.
....but the world goes 'round
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I take it her daughter is adopted.
Roscoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yeah, it is pretty silly all around. If she'd made the complaint and then kept quiet, that'd be one thing, but she's making herself into some crusader for children over this.
"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/
Wanna Be A Foster Profile PhotoWanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Cock straws are FUN!

YAY!
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I don't want to have a penis in my mouth.

Better?
Updated On: 3/21/08 at 04:05 PM
Roscoe
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
OK, Spellingbeefan. There's that much more for the rest of us.
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
When did this turn into a "I am not a fag!" thread?
"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It never was. I just said that I'm not.
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
In my experience, the only ones to loudly proclaim "I'm not gay!" are the ones that are.

It's especially peculiar that no one here said you were.
Craww
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
No matter what my dad says, being a guy and liking musicals does NOT make the guy gay.

Agreed. However, being a guy who defends his sexuality when no one has called it into question? ...
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Only on Broadway (World) are the heteros in the minority.
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Because I said "I don't enjoy having a penis in my mouth"

I am sure that I am not gay. But I have nothing against them.
Updated On: 3/21/08 at 04:29 PM