Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Drunk Democrat with Woman in Back Seat#1
Posted: 3/6/08 at 4:46pm
No, not that one.

Adam Clayton Powell IV
Link
If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
pab Profile Photopab Profile Photo
pab
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Do you really want to start talking about scandals? For this year the republicans seem have a monopoly on them and we can start naming them all if you would really like to go there.
"Smart! And into all those exotic mystiques -- The Kama Sutra and Chinese techniques. I hear she knows more than seventy-five. Call me tomorrow if you're still alive!"
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"For this year the republicans seem have a monopoly on them and we can start naming them all if you would really like to go there."

Just making sure that equal coverage is given to both parties.
If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well it's better than a Republican woman in the driver's seat.

Laura Bush killed a man, just to watch him die
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
Updated On: 3/6/08 at 06:33 PM
pab
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Just making sure that equal coverage is given to both parties."

Don't see how it can be equal based on the vast number of scandals the Republicans have given us recently.
"Smart! And into all those exotic mystiques -- The Kama Sutra and Chinese techniques. I hear she knows more than seventy-five. Call me tomorrow if you're still alive!"
Elphaba Profile PhotoElphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
hey Goth, Larry Craig is looking for an intern....that sounds right up your....er...ah "alley"
It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956
Updated On: 3/6/08 at 10:43 PM
roquat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Why does this automatically have to be a political issue? Drunk and irresponsible is drunk and irresponsible, whether you're Democratic or Republican. Do we really want to start one of those endless and boring "keeping score" discussions?
I ask in all honesty/What would life be?/Without a song and a dance, what are we?/So I say "Thank you for the music/For giving it to me."
Mr Roxy Profile PhotoMr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Exactly. Well said Roquat.
Poster Emeritus
pab
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Do we really want to start one of those endless and boring "keeping score" discussions?"

Obviously that was the intent of the person who started this thread otherwise the word Democrat would not have been used in the title.
Mister Matt Profile PhotoMister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"His blood-alcohol level was recorded at 0.07, just below the legal limit. Cops discounted the reading because Powell only partially blew into the device, prosecutors said."

Wow. A Democrat is arrested for being barely not drunk. Practically evens up the score. Sounds like the Republican definition of "equal coverage" is strikingly similar to "equal rights".
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian