The GOP Plan to Attack Barrack Obama

PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The GOP Plan to Attack Barrack Obama#1
Posted: 2/20/08 at 2:04pm
From NationalReviewOnline, where the conservative elite sharpen their claws and drink the blood of liberals.

Excerpt, but read the whole thing:

===

Democrats may believe that because Obama is besting Hillary, he can withstand anything McCain will throw at him. But a lot of lines of attack that are available for John McCain that just wouldn’t work for Hillary Clinton. For starters, she’s tried to go after him on experience, but she’s got all of four more years in the Senate than he does, and is left arguing that as First Lady, she was responsible for all the good parts of her husband’s White House and none of the bad ones.

John McCain can point out that Barack Obama opposed "letting people use a self-defense argument if charged with violating local handgun bans by using weapons in their homes. The bill was a reaction to a Chicago-area man who, after shooting an intruder, was charged with a handgun violation." Hillary Clinton can’t.

John McCain can point out that Barack Obama sought to ban the sale of firearms at gun shows except for "antique" weapons. Hillary Clinton can’t.

John McCain can point out that Obama wanted to make it a felony if your gun is stolen from your residence and used in a crime, if the government determines you did not “securely store” the weapon. Hillary Clinton can’t.

John McCain can point out how Obama opposes a ban on partial birth abortion ban, and who voted against a bill that would require medical care for aborted fetuses who survive. Hillary Clinton can’t.

John McCain can point out how Obama was the only state senator to oppose a law that prohibited early prison release for sex offenders. For some reason, Hillary Clinton hasn’t.

John McCain can point out that Barack Obama has been rated the most liberal lawmaker in the U.S. Senate by National Journal. Hillary Clinton can’t.
Once You Take Away Barack Obama’s Likeability… What’s Left?
roquat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: The GOP Plan to Attack Barrack Obama#2
Posted: 2/20/08 at 2:12pm
Obama can point out that John McCain is a hundred and fifty years old.
I ask in all honesty/What would life be?/Without a song and a dance, what are we?/So I say "Thank you for the music/For giving it to me."
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how we gon' wallop bam bam#2
Posted: 2/20/08 at 2:14pm
pj, posting such stuff as this is simply racist. bam bam will win every state in the union, beat mccain among republicans and walk to his own innauguration across the water of the relecting pool without getting wet. his is simply the greatest thing ever to happen to this country. ever. anyone who denies that is a racist.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: The GOP Plan to Attack Barrack Obama#3
Posted: 2/20/08 at 2:15pm
If that's the best bammy can do to counter McCain, let's pray Hillary gets the nom.
....but the world goes 'round
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how we gon' wallop bam bam#4
Posted: 2/20/08 at 2:16pm
bam bam is the messiah who will heal this country's soul since he's the only person who understands how to do it. the senate and the house and the supreme court will be rendered superfluous by the his power as he remakes this country in his own image.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
n69n Profile Photon69n Profile Photo
n69n
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how we gon' wallop bam bam#5
Posted: 2/20/08 at 2:24pm
yeah, i cant wait til he tries his "bipartisian hope" on mccain.

i know we're all on a suicide spiral, i might as well have a mordant chuckle as we go down.
i want to make thngs that count
- George, SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how we gon' wallop bam bam#6
Posted: 2/20/08 at 2:27pm
n69n--obviously you are too OLD to understand the bipartisan appeal.

Only OLD people are partisan.

We YOUNG people don't believe in all that OLD democrat/republican / liberal/conservative stuff.

We are YOUNG. You are OLD.
lildogs Profile Photolildogs Profile Photo
lildogs
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how we gon' wallop bam bam#7
Posted: 2/20/08 at 2:29pm
You know, a little hyperbole goes a long way papa--maybe you shouldn't use it in EVERY post. I think you've made your point.

Likely Obama v McCain Points
1. McCain is a war monger who wants to stay in Iraq for 100 years.
2. He is ready and eager to start a war with Iran.
3. He is pure Washington politics.
4. He is still fighting the politics of Vietnam.
5. He is a Bush sycophant.
6. He's a flip-flopper.
7. He's mean (hey, it worked for Clinton v. Dole)

artscallion Profile Photoartscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how we gon' wallop bam bam#8
Posted: 2/20/08 at 2:30pm
Could McCain say the same things about Hilary if she were nominated?

In either case, I'm not worried about McCain. Bottom line is the country just doesn't want more old white man. Of course I never in my wildest dreams thought Bush would get a second term. So what do I know.

Hope, bitches!
Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how we gon' wallop bam bam#9
Posted: 2/20/08 at 2:32pm
I think it's obvious- Papa has indeed seen the light. I personally hope Obama take the oath of office as he hovers in mid-air over the capitol steps so more people can see him and bask in his heavenly glow!
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how we gon' wallop bam bam#10
Posted: 2/20/08 at 2:37pm
and wearing a crown of thorns
Calvin Profile PhotoCalvin Profile Photo
Calvin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how we gon' wallop bam bam#11
Posted: 2/20/08 at 2:43pm
Oh, worldnetdaily is already warming up the slime.

From today's top headlines alone:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=56859

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=56840

and my favorite

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=56754

(come on, guys...Obama could do a LOT better than that nasty-looking creature)
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how we gon' wallop bam bam#12
Posted: 2/20/08 at 2:44pm
My only comment is that Benjamin Shapiro is a cutie.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how we gon' wallop bam bam#13
Posted: 2/20/08 at 2:50pm
joe, i hear bam bam and mishy will host sunday ceremonies on the lawn where he will heal the lame and minister to the souls of the aggrieved. that is of course after he cures the world of hate and ushers in a new era of peace in which all peoples share the all world with love and hope. global warming, hunger, war and disease will all be ended with one flash of his pearly whites. the messiah, bam bam, will change this world and prepare us all for the next.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

madbrian Profile Photomadbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how we gon' wallop bam bam#14
Posted: 2/20/08 at 2:51pm
"Bottom line is the country just doesn't want more old white man."

Does this explain Hillary's slide?
"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson
lildogs
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how we gon' wallop bam bam#15
Posted: 2/20/08 at 2:53pm
Funny--mixing the White house and religion...did you learn that from Karl? Or Huck? Or Romney?

And you can make fun of Obama all you'd like, but what does McCain offer but more war and confrontation? He's admittedly dim on the budget and not exactly Mr. Unity....
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how we gon' wallop bam bam#16
Posted: 2/20/08 at 2:57pm
johnny's not the one who wants to bomb pakistan.

oh, and i am not even warmed up on my bam bam jokes. but i think his own campaign kinda sees him as a messiah.

how we gon' wallop bam bam

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

lildogs
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how we gon' wallop bam bam#17
Posted: 2/20/08 at 2:59pm
Not EXACTLY Obama's plan--entering Pakistan without permission to catch Osama--you think that's a bad idea?
roquat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how we gon' wallop bam bam#17
Posted: 2/20/08 at 2:59pm
Papa does touch on an important point (completely by accident, of course)--it will be very hard to attack Obama viciously without looking racist. I don't say that this is fair, but is a definite factor.
I ask in all honesty/What would life be?/Without a song and a dance, what are we?/So I say "Thank you for the music/For giving it to me."
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how we gon' wallop bam bam#19
Posted: 2/20/08 at 3:03pm
The GOP plan to get rid of Obama is to pay off the Democratic Super Delagates to vote for Hillary.
If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how we gon' wallop bam bam#20
Posted: 2/20/08 at 3:03pm
which will skew polls wildly as people don't want to be seen as racists...until they are in the privacy of the voting booth.

i'd put money on rasmussen's polling being the most accurate of the general election if it's bam bam and johnny mac because he uses a recorded questioner. people are less likely to feel like they are being judged by a robot.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

lildogs
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how we gon' wallop bam bam#21
Posted: 2/20/08 at 3:05pm
Mitt Romney's conducting polls now?
Calvin Profile PhotoCalvin Profile Photo
Calvin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how we gon' wallop bam bam#22
Posted: 2/20/08 at 3:06pm
And that's when he'll branch off and join with Bloomberg?

Thanks for spoiling the ending! I'll try to act surprised when it happens.
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how we gon' wallop bam bam#23
Posted: 2/20/08 at 3:06pm
Goth, that's just silly.

papa - what does rasmussen's poll indicate now?
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
how we gon' wallop bam bam#24
Posted: 2/20/08 at 3:07pm
bam bam beating johnny mac by 4 in the most recent.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort