Page: 1

Limbaugh wants to raise cash for Clinton after Romney withdrawal

romantico Profile Photoromantico Profile Photo
romantico
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This is not a joke!
First Ann 'the man' Coulter Now El Rushbo the junkie himself wants to raise cash for Clinton! Is there anything they WON'T do for a headline?

Conservative talker Rush Limbaugh had an unorthodox solution to Mitt Romney's departure from the Republican race; he's thinking about raising money for Hillary Clinton.

Don't be mistaken: There's been no sudden change of heart on Limbaugh's part toward the woman who's been among his favorite targets for scorn over the last 15 years. Limbaugh is operating under the assumption that the Republican party -- now represented by presumptive nominee John McCain -- would have a better chance of retaining the White House if anti-Hillary fervor drives GOP voters to the polls in November.

"The reason I'm raising money for Hillary is because, apparently, my party, the Republican party, is relying on fear and loathing of Hillary to unite the party," Limbaugh said.

(more here) :

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Limbaugh_wants_to_raise_cash_for_0207.html
'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-
WOSQ
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Rushie ought to raise money for his own troubles. He is carrying on like he is using again. It could be the 'dry-drunk' syndrome, but he has lost some contact with reality.

He is also losing his influence and he knows it.
"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true. And that would be unacceptable." --Carrie Fisher
lildogs Profile Photolildogs Profile Photo
lildogs
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Walter Winchell evetually had to crawl back into his rats nest too, Rush. How long has it been since he was on TV?
romantico
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'll make a bet right now. Whichever Democrat is elected president this year The GOP will call for impeachment hearings by mother's day. Ten seconds after the inauguration the new president will be blamed for everything Bush has FU*KED up in eight years.
'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-
lildogs
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
They might, but they need to carefully think about re-raising the impeachment flag--didn't work out so well for them the last time. If they start doing that to every Dem prez, I think it could really backfire for them...
romantico
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Didn't you get the memo? The rules are totally different when the letter (R) comes after your name. I see your point, but they forget REAL fast. Wish we could have impeached Bush!
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
Could you imagine if Democrats expected their candidates to march with them lock, stop and barrel on each and every issue? The greed and sense of entitlement of the Republican machine never ceases to amaze me.
lildogs
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"So the battle for East Hampton has begun. The forces of good versus the forces of evil. And I don't have to tell you who the forces of evil are!"

"Who's the party of special interest that always grinds down the little people? Who's the party that doesn't give a damn as long as they make millions to put in their bank? Who's the party that scrounges around to find all the dirt they can and use it against their opponent to destroy the two party system that made America what it is today? Who's the party that delivered a crooked president?"

n69n Profile Photon69n Profile Photo
n69n
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i wonder how this is goin over in Xenia, Ohio.
i want to make thngs that count
- George, SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
"Who's the party of special interest that always grinds down the little people? Who's the party that doesn't give a damn as long as they make millions to put in their bank? Who's the party that scrounges around to find all the dirt they can and use it against their opponent to destroy the two party system that made America what it is today? Who's the party that delivered a crooked president?"

Goth would say the Democrats. He always get the traits reversed!
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i wonder how this is goin over in Xenia, Ohio.

Me too, but I hope we never, EVER find out.
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"lock, stop and barrel"

Is that the phrase?
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
n69n Profile Photon69n Profile Photo
n69n
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i thought it was "stop, drop & roll"
i want to make thngs that count
- George, SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
"lock, stop and barrel"

Is that the phrase?

It is when you don't proof read! I will leave it to show that even I can make mistakes.
lildogs
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Actually, Phyllis, that's Little Edie...it's a pretty safe guess if I use quotes it's from a GG source--Grey Gardens or the Girls.

Lock, stop and barrel---aren't those moves from the Barn Raising Dance in 7 Brides?