Page: 1

So you want to rob a store...

SueleenGay Profile PhotoSueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
So you want to rob a store...#1
Posted: 2/4/08 at 1:14pm
Lane Bryant would be the most profitable, right? Saturday morning? Come on what was this guy thinking? How much money could he have possibly walked out of there with? I think there is more going on here than a botched robbery.
Very sad story...
Lane Bryant Shooting in Chicago Suburb
PEACE.
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
so you want to rob a store...#2
Posted: 2/4/08 at 1:32pm
i think it's been reported that he knew one of the vics.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
so you want to rob a store...#2
Posted: 2/4/08 at 1:40pm
My first thought when I heard about this Saturday was that he must have known someone- because NO ONE is going to rob a Lane Bryant store at 10 AM on a Saturday morning.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
Updated On: 2/4/08 at 01:40 PM
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
so you want to rob a store...#3
Posted: 2/4/08 at 1:51pm
there's a survivor.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
so you want to rob a store...#4
Posted: 2/4/08 at 1:54pm
Yep- and no one is announcing who she in in case they come a-looking for her.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
Updated On: 2/4/08 at 01:54 PM
SueleenGay Profile PhotoSueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
so you want to rob a store...#5
Posted: 2/4/08 at 2:17pm
There is a survivor, and she gave a description.
I don't think they could say he knew one of the victims since he has not been identified yet. They can't find the guy.
PEACE.
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
so you want to rob a store...#6
Posted: 2/4/08 at 4:54pm
Christ, that's a massacre. What a sad shame.
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali